Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Conor Orr: Cromartie eager to prove himself vs. Texans' Andre Johnson, elite WRs

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 5tircrazy View Post
    Don't mistake his misery for passion. Eat a bag of dicks.

I get HBO jag off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6fQvm1QSRo

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Hmmm, he seems to be talkin about sucking a bag of dicks. I specifically told you to eat the bag.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Bad..I must be lost. I thought this thread was about Cro, not a bag of dicks?...Is this the "I'm gay and I like talking about dicks" thread?

Football anyone?

OUT

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets_Penguin View Post
    My Bad..I must be lost. I thought this thread was about Cro, not a bag of dicks?...Is this the "I'm gay and I like talking about dicks" thread?

Football anyone?

OUT
    This thread is now about cop, his defensive wife, and the feast of a bag of dicks they will share.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread is now about cop, his defensive wife, and the feast of a bag of dicks they will share.
    LOL

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets_Penguin View Post

Football anyone?

OUT
    looking at your sig, wouldn't think you gave a sh!t about football talk

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Fukstick, take a hike. You're a POS.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by movethechains View Post
    Hey Fukstick, take a hike. You're a POS.
    No reason to get all moody just because you didn't get an invite. I'm sure they'll be happy to have you over for dinner. Consider this your invite to the dick feast.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    He has more passion that you will ever. EAD!
    SP, thanks bro, I wont let this stuff ruin the board, I am guilty of stooping to a lower level and responding. You are one of the best on the board and I will continue to read enjoy your posts. Thanks, and thanks for seeing through the BS. Part of the success of the board is disagreeing in a respectful way.
    Last edited by copernicus; 10-06-2012 at 03:44 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are out of line. Yes I called his POST stupid, and then pointed out why I thought that. Attacking him like some internet tough guy is idiotic and has no place here. Please take that garbage and GTFO.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    SP, thanks bro, I wont let this stuff ruining the board, I am guilty of stooping to a lower level and responding. You are one of the best on the board and I will continue to read enjoy your posts. Thanks, and thanks for seeing through the BS. Part of the success of the board is disagreeing in a respectful way.
    You 2 are adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    You guys are out of line. Yes I called his POST stupid, and then pointed out why I thought that. Attacking him like some internet tough guy is idiotic and has no place here. Please take that garbage and GTFO.
    Sorry mom.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    Thanks MO, its all good, I respect your opinion most definitely. Yeah, its a tough week to be a JETS fan, on top of a tough last four games of last season and off season up to the present. In hindsight, I look back on this thread and article and maybe I'm just throwing punches at the air, maybe I am way off base bc Cro really didnt say anything detrimental. Its because of my frustration at the team that we as fans are so passionate about. Right now, in my mind, maybe they cant do anything right for me until they start winning or change philosophies entirely.

I am grateful that there is a place like JI to come and vent and even disagree at times with posters like yourself and others.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm, he seems to be talkin about sucking a bag of dicks. I specifically told you to eat the bag.
    Take a hike, loser.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This place has become absolute ****.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
    you're the biggest wuss in this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
    all I can say is that I hope you never had a son, for his sake
    You can take a relaxing vacation too.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks MO, its all good, I respect your opinion most definitely. Yeah, its a tough week to be a JETS fan, on top of a tough last four games of last season and off season up to the present. In hindsight, I look back on this thread and article and maybe I'm just throwing punches at the air, maybe I am way off base bc Cro really didnt say anything detrimental. Its because of my frustration at the team that we as fans are so passionate about. Right now, in my mind, maybe they cant do anything right for me until they start winning or change philosophies entirely.

I am grateful that there is a place like JI to come and vent and even disagree at times with posters like yourself and others.
    Lord knows this team can do it do the best of us man lol stay strong, we're here for ya

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like we are going to need him to prove he is now the #1 WR on the team.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You sir..... are total douche. Unprovoked, you call our Copernicus. Why not just leave it alone. Then you mention him as a parent?

DOUCHE is YOU.
    It was a good burn though.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    SP, thanks bro, I wont let this stuff ruin the board, I am guilty of stooping to a lower level and responding. You are one of the best on the board and I will continue to read enjoy your posts. Thanks, and thanks for seeing through the BS. Part of the success of the board is disagreeing in a respectful way.
    So, with all due respect, what exactly did Cro say that got your panties in such a bunch? That he was studying a lot for the game or that he was looking forward to the game to test himself against the best? Something else maybe?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    So if we remove the out-of-line "bag of dicks" douchey-posts by the moron-patrol, we might actually have a decent thread here discussing what Cro is going to do in order to keep Andre Johnson from annihilating the Jets....

My concern won't be what Cro will do.

My concern will be who is the OTHER WR that Kyle Wilson is defending? 'Cause that guy could very well smoke the Jets this monday.
    Last edited by Vin; 10-06-2012 at 08:54 PM.