Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54

Thread: Rex Will Shock The World On Monday Night...

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,842
    The JETS will win this gme. Why? This is just the type of scenerio the JETS do to F*CK thier fans heads. They win, shine some hope on us, just to piss on us later in the season. Book it!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by BURGERMIKE View Post
    The JETS will win this gme. Why? This is just the type of scenerio the JETS do to F*CK thier fans heads. They win, shine some hope on us, just to piss on us later in the season. Book it!
    Monday night??? Really? In 2010 we were Embarassed by the Chargers on MNF.

    Never miss an opportunity to pizz n your fans NOW , why wait.

  3. #23

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Monday night??? Really? In 2010 we were Embarassed by the Chargers on MNF.

    Never miss an opportunity to pizz n your fans NOW , why wait.
    We didn't play the Chargers in 2010... Beat them last year, but it wasn't on Monday night.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Unleash Tebow!!!
    True that!!! Lets waive him and get a WR or someone that can actually do something positive for this team. Tebow's already sold all the Jerseys he's going too this year anyway

  6. #26
    We also have a new FB and RB who, if they get a chance to play, might just be hungry enough to shine.

    Add that to a pissed off team and set of coaches it just be a game like the payback we gave the Pats. Don't forget Sparano has been universally praised (outside this board) for his play calling so far. The team just has to execute.

    We will know in the first 10 minutes of offensive play. If they come out lethargic as we have seen so many times we know it's over for the year.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    We didn't play the Chargers in 2010... Beat them last year, but it wasn't on Monday night.
    My bad...2008. Time flies. seems like yesterday.

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    8,455
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Monday night??? Really? In 2010 we were Embarassed by the Patriots on MNF.

    Never miss an opportunity to pizz n your fans NOW , why wait.
    fixed

  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,381
    Any given Monday, baby.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS2417 View Post


    But I'll bite..

    The Texans beat the Dolphins, Jags, and Titans in blow outs. They beat the Broncos by 6. The combined records of the former three is 3-9 while the Broncos are 2-2.

    The Jets are 2-2, and no I'm not comparing our 2-2 to the Broncos 2-2, but I really believe that due to all of the issues with our team we will be over looked quite a bit. Can't run, pass, or stop the run, why worry about the lowly Jets?

    I don't think the Jets have an extremely talented roster by any means, but I do believe the current roster is vastly under rated. People around here talk as if we are the worst team in the league, with the worst possible roster, and blah blah blah.

    Do I see a 10 win season? No, I don't, but I can definitely see this team winning 8 games. Everyone likes to shoo away the fact that Rex took OUR Jets to two AFCCGs. This is probably because we praised him way to much early and fed into his bravado, but come on guys would you rather have Herm or Mangini here?

    Now Rex is being crucified by the same fans who not long ago praised him as a genius, similar to the way Mangenius became Mangina. The difference? Rex has taken us farther than we've been in years! I don't approve of alot of our offseason moves, depth choices (how Greene is still a starting NFL RB baffles me), etc. At the end of the day I believe in Rex Ryan, and for whatever reason I expect a win on Monday night. Or maybe I'm a delusional Jets fan who goes off on tangents. /rant over
    Great Post! +1

    Love the optimism but I'm not sold we can win this game, but I think it will end up being an 8-8 season (but I felt that way before the season started as well).

  11. #31
    Is this thread for real?

  12. #32
    Pouha, Keller, Hill and Connor expected not to play.

    I'll be there cheering with hopes of an upset, but this sh*t is getting ridiculous. Our best run stopper out and no damn offensive weapons.

    Not to mention dealing with all this Tebow BS when Mark inevitably struggles with a lack of offensive football players to fill a roster... gotta make sure to have a great tailgate so taking off work Mon n Tues isn't a waste.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike135 View Post
    Pouha, Keller, Hill and Connor expected not to play.

    I'll be there cheering with hopes of an upset, but this sh*t is getting ridiculous. Our best run stopper out and no damn offensive weapons.

    Not to mention dealing with all this Tebow BS when Mark inevitably struggles with a lack of offensive football players to fill a roster... gotta make sure to have a great tailgate so taking off work Mon n Tues isn't a waste.
    Connor???? Well will we notice a difference?

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    We also have a new FB and RB who, if they get a chance to play, might just be hungry enough to shine.

    Add that to a pissed off team and set of coaches it just be a game like the payback we gave the Pats. Don't forget Sparano has been universally praised (outside this board) for his play calling so far. The team just has to execute.

    We will know in the first 10 minutes of offensive play. If they come out lethargic as we have seen so many times we know it's over for the year.
    Who has praised Sparano ? Sparano is the only guy in the league who is a worst playcaller then Shotty. You have seen how much he is a wildcat guru,with the wet dream of wildcat players in Tebow(wildcat was David Lee). T
    Last edited by auctionking; 10-06-2012 at 10:23 PM.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Connor???? Well will we notice a difference?
    Tebow should replace Conner permanently... He's better at pass protection already...

  16. #36
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seymour TN
    Posts
    177
    Sanchez just had one bad game last week. Just give him one more chance and see and if he has a bad game this week, then Tebow could be in there.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    Tebow should replace Conner permanently... He's better at pass protection already...
    This.

  18. #38
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,580
    I'm expecting the team to give 110% percent Monday night and win. Darrelle & Santonio gone should not be looked at as a loss but rather an opportunity for others to step up. I also don't see Tebow starting. Sanchez could really use Dustin back but hey, play the cards your dealt and find a way to score. 52 other guys careers are depending upon that.

  19. #39
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Utica, NY
    Posts
    142
    One thing I've learned over the years, there is no such thing as a sure thing in Football

    But this one looks about as damn close as you can get

    I'll still be cheering and hoping, but we need to keep our expectations inline due to the injury situation.

    If we lose,

    Hope the rest of the division loses on Sunday. Take our licks, get healthy, and regroup for a winable game next Sunday against a young Colts team

    The good news is, we won't be playing any teams as good as these past two for the rest of the season

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Connor???? Well will we notice a difference?
    Man given what we have to work with receiver wise, I was thinking Connor would be our deep threat.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us