Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Wanna buy my tickets?
    $5 a piece and $10 for parking pass.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    Just checked stub hub for the hell of it.There are tickets in the upper deck going for 12 bucks.
    Back in the 4-12 Bollinger is our starting QB season we'd just burn the tickets in the BBQ fire and tailgate til halftime. Then get home in time to watch the Jets lose on TV in the 4th. Good times I tell ya..........(-;

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope we don't revisit Joe Walton's Monday Night debacle vs Buffalo where the fans put the seats on fire in 1989.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jet-sec125 View Post
    I hope we don't revisit Joe Walton's Monday Night debacle vs Buffalo where the fans put the seats on fire in 1989.
    Hahaha luckily the new stadium is made out of recycled tires and sand. And lighting a fire under the players benches wouldn't be the worst idea. They could use a few sparks right about now. (-;

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trust me... Jets fans will be out in full voice tonight. Unfortunately, they'll be booing, hissing, and swearing.

The only way the Jets gain confidence from Jets fans tonight is if the team forgets to show up at the stadium.

Hide the women and children... it's gonna get ugly out there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    Back in the 4-12 Bollinger is our starting QB season we'd just burn the tickets in the BBQ fire and tailgate til halftime. Then get home in time to watch the Jets lose on TV in the 4th. Good times I tell ya..........(-;
    From 1988 to 1996 I would put the game on, cut the lawn , come in watch a bit etc.... My 2 beautiful daughters were both born in the late 80's.

When the JETS went to the AFC Champ game I bought a HUGE TV and the girls were like..."Dad..you like football?"

I call that period the lost decade.

Lets hope we pull through this. I love when the JETS are at least competitive.