Thread: Time for Jets and jetfans to give 100% monday night

Time for Jets and jetfans to give 100% monday night

This team needs a boost of confidence as well as a boost of energy. It doesn't help matters for us fans to be giving up on them so early in the season. Ok so they played horrible last week at home and the numbers so far are not near what we were hoping they would be and the injuries have been devastating to say the least but there is a bright side! For one they are 2-0 in the div and tied for first. For two Sanchez and the Jets have beaten this team the only two times they played so they know how to beat them. And Three the Jets always seem to rebound after a bad effort on the field and especially on monday night. The Texans are 4-0 and have not played any real top teams yet. They could also quite possibly be looking ahead to their next 2 games home against GreenBay and Baltimore consecutively. So this is our time to get into this game and get behind our team and GET LOUD!!!!!! CMON MAN !!!! They are freaking 9 point favorites in our house. Last I checked the Jets still had 53 guys on their roster so it's time to get some guys into more playing time. The Jets and Jetfans need to give it all monday night!!!

Yea I didn't mean to do it twice though somehow I messed up oh well im sure it will get merged

Jets Insider VIP
    RA RA let's go JETS. I'm pumped.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Fire Rex. Fire Tanny. Sell the team. Move it to LA. Burn down Florham Park.

All Pro
    will the stadium be rocking?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    +1

LA JETS

Ok, you need to get fired up...go to YouTube and search for Rex Ryans Hard Knocks speech...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if he still talks like that to the team with Tebow in the room. Just a thought.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Where is my b2?

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Where is my b2?
    This team hasn't been the same since that day.

Its time for those who still don't get to wake up. Sorry to say it but not only are we real bad across the board...... We might very well be the worst team in the NFL right now. If you take our roster with the current injurys and our loud mouth buffoon of a coach. Our GM who really should only be handling the $$$ portion of his job. I mean really????? Tell me another team with this many holes?? This team has no players. They are very poorley coached. They have no idea or clue how to fix any of this. If changes are not made in the offseason across the board. We will continue to be horrible and a laughing stock. It really is time to back up the truck on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by george jetfan from miami View Post
    This team needs a boost of confidence as well as a boost of energy. It doesn't help matters for us fans to be giving up on them so early in the season. Ok so they played horrible last week at home and the numbers so far are not near what we were hoping they would be and the injuries have been devastating to say the least but there is a bright side! For one they are 2-0 in the div and tied for first. For two Sanchez and the Jets have beaten this team the only two times they played so they know how to beat them. And Three the Jets always seem to rebound after a bad effort on the field and especially on monday night. The Texans are 4-0 and have not played any real top teams yet. They could also quite possibly be looking ahead to their next 2 games home against GreenBay and Baltimore consecutively. So this is our time to get into this game and get behind our team and GET LOUD!!!!!! CMON MAN !!!! They are freaking 9 point favorites in our house. Last I checked the Jets still had 53 guys on their roster so it's time to get some guys into more playing time. The Jets and Jetfans need to give it all monday night!!!
    ... man this speech has me pumped ... its ... dare I say ... Sanchezesque !

1. 1991, the Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Miami Heat, 148-80 (NBA)
    2. 1940, the Chicago Bears beat the Washington Redskins, 73-0 (NFL)
    3. 1927 Haven High School (KS) beat Slyvia High School 256-0 (High School Football)
    4. 2007, Sri Lanka defeated Kenya by 174 runs 201-27in a match in Johannesburg (Cricket)
    5. Gallipoli Campaign - 552,000 KIA

7. 2012 Texans vs Jets : Worst beating in modern day football ...
    Last edited by Dunnie; 10-07-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    NO let's give Tanny a lifetime contract and write it into the corporate by-laws so that in the event the team get sold that we can be assured of continuity at the GM position. Let's also not have any discussion of his performance. Let's all agree that attempting to evaluate the performance of a GM after a paltry SEVEN YEARS is probably at least a decade or so too soon to be able to tell for sure.