Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time for Jets and jetfans to give 100% monday night

Time for Jets and jetfans to give 100% monday night

This team needs a boost of confidence as well as a boost of energy. It doesn't help matters for us fans to be giving up on them so early in the season. Ok so they played horrible last week at home and the numbers so far are not near what we were hoping they would be and the injuries have been devastating to say the least but there is a bright side! For one they are 2-0 in the div and tied for first. For two Sanchez and the Jets have beaten this team the only two times they played so they know how to beat them. And Three the Jets always seem to rebound after a bad effort on the field and especially on monday night. The Texans are 4-0 and have not played any real top teams yet. They could also quite possibly be looking ahead to their next 2 games home against GreenBay and Baltimore consecutively. So this is our time to get into this game and get behind our team and GET LOUD!!!!!! CMON MAN !!!! They are freaking 9 point favorites in our house. Last I checked the Jets still had 53 guys on their roster so it's time to get some guys into more playing time. The Jets and Jetfans need to give it all monday night!!!

Oh and yes I am flying up sunday for the game. J....E....T....S.... JetsJetsJets!!!

Quote Originally Posted by george jetfan from miami View Post
    Oh and yes I am flying up sunday for the game. J....E....T....S.... JetsJetsJets!!!
    Agreed. And just as important is shutting up any a$$holes booing or starting teblow chants. Usually these are opposing team morons although the press only reports the chants, not the sources. Now whether you shout them down or descretely wack them with a beer is your choice, but remember camera's are everywhere.

Nah it's a free country. If Texan fans can make more noise than jetfans than shame on us. It's still a game. No violence is needed but it's unavoidable sometimes. I try to avoid it. I had to leave the miami game because some jerk wanted to start a fight. It's not worth it.

Nah it's a free country. If Texan fans can make more noise than jetfans than shame on us. It's still a game. No violence is needed but it's unavoidable sometimes. I try to avoid it. I had to leave the miami game because some jerk wanted to start a fight. It's not worth it.
    Yeah, just kidding. Firefart dread tried to kick my butt in the old stadium when someone nearby hit him in the helmet with a peanut, a potentially brain-threatening allergy injury. Fortunately the fans around us laughed so loudly he slinked away.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Let's go Jets, Let's go fans!

Veteran
    I hope it's near capacity, but a lot of fans might stay home to watch Yankees. I will be there to support Jets. Hopefully we get off to good start and fans can rally behind team.

Go Birds!!!! lol

Somebody posted that there are 12,000 unsold seats for this game.

Rookie
    Kudos to the OP on the optimistic thread. But unfortunately the jackals that call themselves fans have to chime in with their condescending snickers and comments. I'm embarrassed that opposing teams fans read this board and think all jets fans are like some of you. There's a reason why the media and other fans hate jets fans, and that reason what some of you see in the mirror.

Sign me up for optimism... GO JETS. Beat the Texans and all is forgiven. Sanchez is again a hero, Rex becomes the best DC we ever had as a coach, Holmes finally does something good for the franchise (by not playing).
    CANT WAIT!

Just checked stub hub for the hell of it.There are tickets in the upper deck going for 12 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    Just checked stub hub for the hell of it.There are tickets in the upper deck going for 12 bucks.
    investment gold.

1. Our offense sucks!
    B. Our defense sucks!
    Finally: Our team sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    1. Our offense sucks!
    B. Our defense sucks!
    Finally: Our team sucks!
    go easy you will be accused of hating the jets.

This team needs a boost of confidence as well as a boost of energy. It doesn't help matters for us fans to be giving up on them so early in the season. Ok so they played horrible last week at home and the numbers so far are not near what we were hoping they would be and the injuries have been devastating to say the least but there is a bright side! For one they are 2-0 in the div and tied for first. For two Sanchez and the Jets have beaten this team the only two times they played so they know how to beat them. And Three the Jets always seem to rebound after a bad effort on the field and especially on monday night. The Texans are 4-0 and have not played any real top teams yet. They could also quite possibly be looking ahead to their next 2 games home against GreenBay and Baltimore consecutively. So this is our time to get into this game and get behind our team and GET LOUD!!!!!! CMON MAN !!!! They are freaking 9 point favorites in our house. Last I checked the Jets still had 53 guys on their roster so it's time to get some guys into more playing time. The Jets and Jetfans need to give it all monday night!!!
    We are going to lose ... And it's going to be bloody disgusting to watch. Being a fan, I will absolutely cheer the team on, always.

I will also be enthralled, like the rest of the world, at the spectacle of dominance put on display by the Texans.

This is going to be so horrific, any human being will be unable to divert their eyes from this massacre.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    go easy you will be accused of hating the jets.
    I love this team...

I just hate them right now... (I know now how my wife feels)

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    We are going to lose ... And it's going to be bloody disgusting to watch. Being a fan, I will absolutely cheer the team on, always.

I will also be enthralled, like the rest of the world, at the spectacle of dominance put on display by the Texans.

This is going to be so horrific, any human being will be unable to divert their eyes from this massacre.
    yikes!

Wanna buy my tickets?

Sanchez better be padded up and get the Aleve ready.