Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NFL Network's "First on the Field" show Sun morning = as of Friday 12000 tkts avail

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    sar i is bragging again i see. 1.5 million dollar house in new jersey????? you kidding me ???????? is this guy for real? that equals nothng but you overpaid and overpay for taxes. sar i your seats are worthless if they blackout the games. get with the program. tired of you flexing internet money muscles here.
    Shut up Mr. Alias 400 posts in 30 days "I'm not new here" oh and "I just sold $60,000 worth of PSL's for $30,000".

Did I mention my $600K beach house in Maine?

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceMehl View Post
    I was offered free tickets this week and I turned them down. I will not do anything that supports Woody Johnson in any way shape or form. He is a disaster.
    Agreed. I had plans to go to MNF in TENN. I will NOT go.

Anything that residually brings dollars to the JETS I will not do.

I stopped wearing JETS gear..minor I know. BUT, this is ridiculous.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Shut up Mr. Alias 400 posts in 30 days "I'm not new here" oh and "I just sold $60,000 worth of PSL's for $30,000".

Did I mention my $600K beach house in Maine?

SAR I
    beach house in maine? lol buy a real beach house at the jersey shore or the hamptons.

there are those who brag about money that have it and those that dont that do.

sar i only been here for a short time but you are the biggest phony bragger on the board. you lease cars and probably have a 95% mortgage on your home.

you own nothing.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    beach house in maine? lol buy a real beach house at the jersey shore or the hamptons.

there are those who brag about money that have it and those that dont that do.

sar i only been here for a short time but you are the biggest phony bragger on the board. you lease cars and probably have a 95% mortgage on your home.

you own nothing.
    We have small mortgages on both of our homes because that is what our financial advisor told us to do.

We lease both of our vehicles because cars are a depreciating asset, and any strong financial strategy depends upon having no debt and no assets that lose money. Leasing costs more than owning, but it's our one indulgence as we like to have a new car every three years.

Some people with money like to brag about it.

I'll take financial advice from a professional advisor, not someone who just took $20,000 for a $60,000 investment if you don't mind.

Personal attacks are not allowed and are boring for the entire board. If you'd like to discuss these things further, take it to PM.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    We have small mortgages on both of our homes because that is what our financial advisor told us to do.

We lease both of our vehicles because cars are a depreciating asset, and any strong financial strategy depends upon having no debt and no assets that lose money. Leasing costs more than owning, but it's our one indulgence as we like to have a new car every three years.

Some people with money like to brag about it.

I'll take financial advice from a professional advisor, not someone who just took $20,000 for a $60,000 investment if you don't mind.

Personal attacks are not allowed and are boring for the entire board. If you'd like to discuss these things further, take it to PM.

SAR I
    personal attacks arent in my arsenal.

i traded my psls for other psls and walked away with cash. you wont be so lucky.

the money i spent was play money. something i needed no one to tell me how and what to do with it.

if all goes well by the end of the week that loss will be recouped. its great to be on the recieving end of bonuses when jobs are finished early and well done.

no need to hide what i have to say how about you?