Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Keyshawn Johnson on the lack of Jets talent

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Favre is laughing his a$$ off as is every JET who left. Abraham, Vilma, Keyshon, etc...[/QUOTE]

I've always said, come to the jet's to die, leave them to succeed

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If i could offer any advise to Sanchez it would be this. If you're going to go out, go out fighting. If you have single coverage, throw the ball to that guy even if he looks covered instead of throwing it to someone who looks open but has 3 defenders running with him.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I was watching this earlier while I was getting a pedicure. Key is 100% correct. They wanted to go ground and pound, but never signed a RB to run the ball.

The lack of talent clearly falls on Tannenbaum who failed to upgrade at any position during the off season. He traded for Tebow instead and got his headlines.

4 years ago, Mangini was a scapegoat for Tannys cluelessness and we are back in the same position.

Will Rex be the scapegoat or will Woody man up and fire Tanny?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lageman4ever View Post
    From the Daily News:

“The Jets have a poor roster when you look at it,” said former Jets wideout Keyshawn Johnson, an ESPN analyst who played four seasons in New York. “The talent is suspect. There’s only about eight guys who I think could start on another NFL team.”
    That's funny, as weakassed as he was as a Jet, he should never utter another word to Jets fans. He was a child when he "played here" and could have been so much more, kind of like Chrebet, a real football player!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    By PFW staff
    The following quotes are from NFL scouts, coaches and front-office personnel, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

“The Jets have a lot of big names and talk a good game, but too many of their name players are not getting the job done. Bart Scott dogs it too much. Antonio Cromartie won’t tackle. The offensive line is fading. Losing Darrelle Revis is tough — you can’t replace guys like him. But (his loss) is far from their only problem. They have a lot of issues.”

http://www.profootballweekly.com/201...ckers-problems