Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanchez: The main reason we stink!

Sanchez: The main reason we stink!

Sanchez is the absolute worst starting QB in the league. He will be out of the NFL in two years. He cannot read defenses. He has no feel for pressure, holds the ball too long, and is extremely inaccurate. Sanchez is absolutely atrocious. He has regressed form when he sucked in his first two years. He needs to be released after next season when the cap hit will be only 4 million.

We will not go into 2013 with Sanchez as the starter.
    He can eat hot-dogs on the sideline all season long.

Look at the giants for example... DO you really think Dominik Hixon and Ramses Barden are that good? Of course not Its the QB play that makes the Giants successful and as such its the QB play that makes the Jets unsuccessful...

Quote Originally Posted by J-Diddy View Post
    Sanchez is the absolute worst starting QB in the league. He will be out of the NFL in two years. He cannot read defenses. He has no feel for pressure, holds the ball too long, and is extremely inaccurate. Sanchez is absolutely atrocious. He has regressed form when he sucked in his first two years. He needs to be released after next season when the cap hit will be only 4 million.

Look at the giants for example... DO you really think Dominik Hixon and Ramses Barden are that good? Of course not Its the QB play that makes the Giants successful and as such its the QB play that makes the Jets unsuccessful...
    Actually Ramses Barden, was being recruited by big schools, but decided to go to Cal-Poly. The kid can play. Hixon, when healthy has been pretty decent for the Giants. The Jets have zero players better than those two. I mean zero.
    Last edited by Suffering; 10-07-2012 at 12:31 PM.

There are many reasons the jets are disappointing, Sanchez is a contributor - that is all.

Do you think that if Brady was the QB Monday for the jets they would be favored to beat the Texans?

The main reason the season is disappointing is the overall lack of talent on the team

Quote Originally Posted by Suffering View Post
    Actullly Ramses Barden, was being recruited by big schools, but decided to go to Cal-Poly. The kid can play. Hixon, when healthy has been pretty decent for the Giants. The Jets have zero players better than those two. I mean zero.
    I concur with you 100%------ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    There are many reasons the jets are disappointing, Sanchez is a contributor - that is all.

Do you think that if Brady was the QB Monday for the jets they would be favored to beat the Texans?

The main reason the season is disappointing is the overall lack of talent on the team
    If the jets had a tom brady they would make the playoffs and win the division. you cant be serious? Sanchez is so bad. watch the games live and see for yourself. He cannot anticipate patterns at all like even average QB's can. 99% of the time WR's are made by the QB not the other way around.

All League
    Anyone who blames this teams problems on one single player is flashing their ignornce about objectively watching football.

Is Sanchez a part of the problem? You bet he is. Is he the biggest problem? Maybe, but it's debatable. He has no solid running back to hand the ball too, no solid receiver to throw the ball too.

Our offense has average or below average starters at 9 out of 11 starting offensive positions, and that number probably only improves by 2, MAYBE 3 if you exclude the injury problems.

Our offense is very poor all over. Sanchez isn't capable of elevating poor performers beyond their ability. Our run game isn't capable of taking any pressure off of Sanchez. Our WRs/Te's aren't capable of making the game easier for Sanchez. It's a perfect storm of talent ineptitude.

And that's just the offense. We have considerable problems on defense that I'm not even going to get into.

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post

To answer your question would the Jets be favored, the answer would be no. Brady can not throw and catch it. Would be pretty amazing if he could.

We can win with Sanchez but we cant win because of Sanchez. To win Sanchez needs good supporting players and right now we have an O/L that is almost last in every category, a running game that is in hibernation and receivers who can't hold onto the ball. The one issue that everyone should be concerned about is the fact that Sanchez seems to be making the same mistakes over and over.

All Pro
    OH! so now everybody under dah sun agrees with me when I kept telling you and them Sanchez sucks!

All League
    Sanchez does not suck. He cannot do it alone fellas. I'll say it again...He should be commended for the sh1t the Jets have put him through.

Right. It's not our defense. Great thread

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Yeah, it's all him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    Sanchez does not suck. He cannot do it alone fellas. I'll say it again...He should be commended for the sh1t the Jets have put him through.
    actually he is not good at any part of the game which means he is not good. time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Suffering View Post
    To answer your question would the Jets be favored, the answer would be no. Brady can not throw and catch it. Would be pretty amazing if he could.
    You've been talking to Gisele haven't you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ZsNbKvo68

Watching joe flacco makes me appreciate Sanchez that much more

Jets Insider VIP
    What an original thread.

Ok when who exactly is our Cruz? How about our Bradshaw? Or maybe if he is healthy who is our Nicks? Just wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Anyone who blames this teams problems on one single player is flashing their ignornce about objectively watching football.

Is Sanchez a part of the problem? You bet he is. Is he the biggest problem? Maybe, but it's debatable. He has no solid running back to hand the ball too, no solid receiver to throw the ball too.

Our offense has average or below average starters at 9 out of 11 starting offensive positions, and that number probably only improves by 2, MAYBE 3 if you exclude the injury problems.

Our offense is very poor all over. Sanchez isn't capable of elevating poor performers beyond their ability. Our run game isn't capable of taking any pressure off of Sanchez. Our WRs/Te's aren't capable of making the game easier for Sanchez. It's a perfect storm of talent ineptitude.

And that's just the offense. We have considerable problems on defense that I'm not even going to get into.

I couldnt have said it better so I didnt. Regardless of that I agree 110% with everything you have said.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceMehl View Post
    Ok when who exactly is our Cruz? How about our Bradshaw? Or maybe if he is healthy who is our Nicks? Just wondering?
    Dont you understand that if we switched WR's and RB's with the giants that they'd still be just fine because Eli is a winner and knows how to play football and we'd still suck because our defense is not dominant enough to hide Suckchez's obvious inefficiencies. SUCKchez is not god at any aspect of QB'ing.

Agree with this entire post....EXCEPT for the bolded.

He did not SUCK in his first two years. He was "average" during those two years(the first one he had his rookie growing pains) and it was only when TANNY decided not to even give Mark's FAVORITE target(Braylon, not Tone) the time of day that things began to fall apart for Sanchez.

I truly hope he ends up on another team 'cause I bet he would friggin' excel on an organization where Football comes first, Politics/backpages/Profit come 2nd....Right, WOODY JOHNSON?