Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Does Sanchez get benched tomorrow night?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    OMG....

Sanchez supporters, coming off three terrible performances your boy just threw for a whopping 45% - 2 int's and a fumble.... Now is not the time to be arguing how great he is...

You can spin all you want but he's been the very worst qb in the league this year.
    Where is anyone saying how great he is? He played spectacularly average. Saying that he didn't suck is not exactly singing his praises.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    this might be my favorite anti-Sanchez post of all time.
    OK, grasp that righteousness really tight and think about that when Sanchez gets benched next week.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Who was it that picked up his fumble? Coulda been huge. Rex will make a change off this. If not he has to go too

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    If this doesn't exemplify the anti-Sanchez sentiment around here I don't know what does.

be honest, you're rooting against him and the team strictly for the QB change. You'd rather see the guy benched than see your team succeed.

"He sucked, but he didn't suck enough. Time to complain about him on the internet for another week."
    I don't need to root against him, the RESULTS speak for themselves. Sanchez is hot garbage and it's a well known fact.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    Who was it that picked up his fumble? Coulda been huge. Rex will make a change off this. If not he has to go too
    The FB they just picked up.

Sanchez is in a perfect storm of badness right now. He isn't playing well, the team isn't stacked with talent and he has a natural tendency to force the issue. Add that up and it's a recipe for disaster.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    I agree, Jumba...

I've been saying this for a while now. If he doesn't bench Sanchez soon, it will be grounds for being fired. He's way too loyal to some players. Especially, when Sanchez has done absolutely nothing to earn that kind of loyalty.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    OK, grasp that righteousness really tight and think about that when Sanchez gets benched next week.
    Will you start a new thread, or will it be a continuation of this one?

Is this the week Sanchez gets benched after I said he would last week?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    As has already been mentioned many times over, Sanchez was merely "along for the ride" in those playoff wins. The ONLY win I would give him credit for was the Patsy win, other than that? The Jets won in spite of Sanchez.

And you also conveniently forgot Plaxico Burress in that "plethora". You forgot to mention that Burress isn't back because Sanchez couldn't create chemistry with a massive target like Burress.
    I'd like to congratulate you on being the most extreme, out of touch maniac on this board. Seriously, are you delusional?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Where is anyone saying how great he is? He played spectacularly average. Saying that he didn't suck is not exactly singing his praises.
    spectacularly average tonight???

I think all these years of bad qb play on the Jets has left you with low expectations.

There was nothing average about tonight's performance.

He was flat out bad again.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shevys View Post
    I'd like to congratulate you on being the most extreme, out of touch maniac on this board. Seriously, are you delusional?
    I think Sanchez supporters are the dellusional ones. The game plans were simplistic and ultra conservative. He also had a top running game and defense. Sanchez played fine, but didn't do anything that a lot of other average to below average qb's couldn't have done with that team.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    WTF?! You have got to be crazy. His numbers were FAR worse than average. He's been downright AWFUL for four straight games now.

You must have very low expectations in a QB. You must or else you wouldn't be saying anything like this.