Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 106

Thread: ***OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S GAMES THREAD***

  1. #41
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ryan Fitzpatrick is way worse than Sanchez.

  2. #42
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Pats can actually run the ball this season
    I was just about to post that. Looks like they found an effective running game.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    the pats find the right way to do everything. wilfork will end sanchezs career.
    Last edited by Nike; 10-07-2012 at 06:27 PM.

  4. #44
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patriots will be in the superbowl again.

  5. #45
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    the pats find the right way to do everything. wilfork will end sanchezs career.

    What a stupid and immature thing to say, I cant believe some of you call yourself Jets fans.

  6. #46
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pats are just a significantly better team than us...

  7. #47
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Patriots will be in the superbowl again.
    Probably win it. And Rex wont kiss that ring either, sirs.

  8. #48
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    977
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Woodhead ball for NE pisses me the hell off. We couldn't find a role for this guy?

    Makes me puke.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    What a stupid and immature thing to say, I cant believe some of you call yourself Jets fans.
    pay attention. stop attacking the keyboard. tebow will take over as a starter and mark will be done. grow up.

  10. #50
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    pay attention. stop attacking the keyboard. tebow will take over as a starter and mark will be done. grow up.

    You are a moron you wish a QB of the Jets harm, Go root for another team we dont need douches rooting for the Jets.

  11. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    You are a moron you wish a QB of the Jets harm, Go root for another team we dont need douches rooting for the Jets.
    no harm. read the post. tebow will take over sanchez will sit on the sidelines eating hot dogs. thanks for the personal attack.

  12. #52
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know Nike was the goddess of victory. Your not a 7foot tall woman celebrating others accomplishments are you.......... no? Just a woman

  13. #53
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    no harm. read the post. tebow will take over sanchez will sit on the sidelines eating hot dogs. thanks for the personal attack.
    dude, Teblow sucks, hes worse then sanchez

  14. #54
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    no harm. read the post. tebow will take over sanchez will sit on the sidelines eating hot dogs. thanks for the personal attack.
    You showed your true colors when you wish harm on a player on the Jets. A real gem of a person.

  15. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    You know Nike was the goddess of victory. Your not a 7foot tall woman celebrating others accomplishments are you.......... no? Just a woman
    you know i have my thoughts and opinions and you have yours. i never ridiculed anyone to get them across.

  16. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    You showed your true colors when you wish harm on a player on the Jets. A real gem of a person.
    show me where i wished harm? put up or shut up! ending a career is also putting someone on the bench. you are the negative thinker not me.

  17. #57
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    show me where i wished harm? put up or shut up! ending a career is also putting someone on the bench. you are the negative thinker not me.
    As I said you showed your true colors a waste of human being wish the QB of the Jets harm. I see that everyone cant stand you on this board wonder why?

  18. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    As I said you showed your true colors a waste of human being wish the QB of the Jets harm. I see that everyone cant stand you on this board wonder why?
    go at it alone. dont look for others to fight your battles that you started.

    you dont know me and need not make false accusations about me.

    read the post i made and once again wheres the proof to your accusation?

    you are getting weaker by the post.

  19. #59
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Seeing Woodhead ball for NE pisses me the hell off. We couldn't find a role for this guy?

    Makes me puke.
    Just about everything NE does is so significantly more innovative than anything the Jets do it is astounding. The NE hurry-up offense will hang 41 on us before our offense gets 2 first downs. And the mere thought we A) traded for Tebow and B) actually think that a "ground and pound" offense has any place in today's NFL issickening. Rex has the fatal flaw that Buddy Ryan did-thought his "way" was superior and could impose it on his team and the league. Not happening. Belichick just has a much more nimble football mind than most. Three tight ends? Sure let's try it. They have 31 first downs as they are going into the 4th. And Rex with his silly idea that he would see those players who beat him and try and bring those guys in ie Tebow is just so silly. How'd Tebow and the Broncos do against the Pats and the evil genius Belichick last year? Blown out both times.

  20. #60
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    go at it alone. dont look for others to fight your battles that you started.

    you dont know me and need not make false accusations about me.

    read the post i made and once again wheres the proof to your accusation?

    you are getting weaker by the post.
    How about getting back to football ladies...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us