Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marty "ice"just threw a pick 6 on a screen

Practice Squad

Marty "ice"just threw a pick 6 on a screen

But it wasn't Sanchez so he gets a pass, right?

Jets Insider VIP
    Talk to me when Ryan does it more than once. It's a recurring problem for Sanchez.

Ryan's having an MVP season, while Sanchez can't get over 50% completion. STFU & GFY. I support Sanchez, even still because his situation is god awful, but this statement is "asinine, ten, eleven".

Quote Originally Posted by Brick Tamland View Post
    But it wasn't Sanchez so he gets a pass, right?
    Yes.. because he has 11 tds and 2 picks and is completing almost 70% of his passes. Any other questions?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Talk to me when Ryan does it more than once. It's a recurring problem for Sanchez.
    You are absolutely correct!

Practice Squad
    Lmao you guys are idiots. The poster is referring to the one type of play only. Matt Ryan made the same mistake that Sanchez made. That's all he's saying. To say that Matt Ryan is miles ahead of Sanchez is pretty stupid. Ryan has 2 top 10 receivers in the game. He has a running back that isn't a moron and no owner trying to push a Tebow up his a$$.

Practice Squad
    Angry much?

Yea...the point actually was that even very good players make mistakes. Btw ive seen Sanchez do it twice.

Sanchez makes plenty of mistakes but the way that posters like to crucify one man for the suck of the team is sometimes ridiculous.

Watch other teams...you'll be surprised at the awful plays that good players can make.

Practice Squad
    Vick got stripped on the 1 yard line going in for the score...trying to make a play. Lets kill him for that one too.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Angry much?

Yea...the point actually was that even very good players make mistakes. Btw ive seen Sanchez do it twice.

Sanchez makes plenty of mistakes but the way that posters like to crucify one man for the suck of the team is sometimes ridiculous.

Watch other teams...you'll be surprised at the awful plays that good players can make.
    Does Matt Ryan get approximately 15% of his passes batted at the line of scrimmage because he is a bow legged midget? NO

Nice try buddy.

Just embrace the suck.

Angry much?

Right.. but they make up for it by scoring. I don't think anyone would disagree with the talent around him sucking too, but that is no excuse for his bottom of the NFL play 2 years in a row. Also Vick is a horrific example. He gets crucified for plays like that all the time.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    How many SB's does Marty Ice have? Maybe this year?

Practice Squad
    Not even. How many playoff wins does he have?

Marty???? Is. That Matt's brother?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TJ Sanchez View Post
    Not even. How many playoff wins does he have?
    I don't care about those.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Vick got stripped on the 1 yard line going in for the score...trying to make a play. Lets kill him for that one too.
    No one cares because these guys don't play for the Jets.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    No one cares because these guys don't play for the Jets.
    Like Carlton stated, Vick does get bashed in the media. Often.....

The HUGE difference, is that Vick can/will again/does/ take teams on his back, throws for great numbers, isnt mentally fragile as a doll, and has proven he can win.

down 14 with vick: you have a serious chance to come back

Down 14 with Sanchez: toss in the towel

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Like Carlton stated, Vick does get bashed in the media. Often.....
    That's true. I listen to Philly sports talk radio during my commute and guys are always calling in wanting to bench Vick.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Talk to me when Matty ICE wins a playoff game

Jets Insider VIP
    Angry much?

So the point of this thread was to claim players make mistakes? Wow, what a revelation. Thank you for bringing that stunning development to our attention.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm surprised they haven't killed someone down there.