Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spygate: The Book and Author Interview

Spygate: The Book and Author Interview

Listened to the author interview. Very interesting. Some points:

He uses statistical analysis to argue that the intelligence collection effort utilized by the Patriots was far greater than publicly admitted.

1. Tom Brady had a second radio frequency receiver in his helmet that continued operating after the 15sec one would cut out. This had originally been reported by Chris Mortenson the day the scandal broke.

2. The operation was more expansive than declared. Other teams were going to reveal that Belichick had miked defensive players to capture audibles and had utilized jamming devices to degrade opponent communications.

3. The tapes admittedly seized by the NFL were, with one exception, all away games. This makes the author believe that a more integrated surveillance system is utilized at home.

4. Matt Cassel's '08 record provides circumstantial evidence of a Foxboro surveillance system due to his outlying statistical anomalies such as his better performance than '01 Brady despite Cassel's lack of experience.

5. Against the spread performance. 62% at home victory and spread victories, a statistical impossibility according to senior Vegas- odds making analysts.

Interview
    http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/0...riots-scandal/

Book:
    http://www.amazon.com/Spygate-the-Un.../dp/B008PYP83C
    Last edited by Equilibrium; 10-07-2012 at 10:12 PM.

I'm outraged.

Cool. BB is a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Cool. BB is a genius.
    If the author's theory is validated, Belichick was able to blackmail the rest of the league by threatening its legitimacy and maybe even its existence.

Now that would be Belichick's ultimate exhibit of genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    If the author's theory is validated, Belichick was able to blackmail the rest of the league by threatening its legitimacy and maybe even its existence.
    Seems reasonable.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Seems reasonable.
    +1

The evidence shredding at the League office also supports this.

Jets Insider VIP
    If you ain't cheatin', you ain't trying.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I'm outraged.
    If you were a fan of football at all, and not just a front-running New England hack, then you should be.

Now that would be Belichick's ultimate exhibit of genius.
    He should be running for President. He'd settle the Middle East in about 2 days

BB is using alien technology. Only plausible explanation on how Cassel looked like a decent QB in 08.

You just found this now?

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    He should be running for President. He'd settle the Middle East in about 2 days
    That would be much more challenging for Belichick: the Arabs, Iranians and Israelis are just as suspicious, paranoid of each -and amongst- other as Belichick.

That combination makes it difficult to maneuver with duplicity to achieve your ends in that environment.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531
    You just found this now?
    Give me some slack, I just caught up with my radio station playlist today.
    Last edited by Equilibrium; 10-07-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    If you were a fan of football at all, and not just a front-running New England hack, then you should be.
    If you we're a fan of football at all, you'ld be outraged about the product the New York Jets are putting on the field.

That would be much more challenging for Belichick: the Arabs, Iranians and Israelis are just as suspicious, paranoid of each -and amongst- other as Belichick.

That combination makes it difficult to maneuver with duplicity to achieve your ends in that environment.
    he could plant hidden microphones inside burkas

he could plant hidden microphones inside burkas
    Conspiracies -real or imagined- are a pastime in those societies.

Belichick would be accused of violating the honor of women if he pulled that stunt. Then again, many here would say he had no honor either, LOL.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Good info, thx

Ljr

Conspiracies -real or imagined- are a pastime in those societies.

Belichick would be accused of violating the honor of women if he pulled that stunt. Then again, many here would say he had no honor either, LOL.
    he is so far ahead of you though....he is using technologies we can't even imagine.

he'll never be caught thru conventional methods.

All League
    A writer myself, I am currently working on a book called "SuckGate" in which I reveal a decades long conspiracy of the Jets front office and coaching staff to ensure the Jets consistently lost over a period exceeding 40 years to satisfy NY mob bets.

I have thousands and thousands of pages of data that capture carefully designed and concealed horrific play calling, bad trades, secret goofy draft choices, hidden idiotic coaching decisons, and disguised inept players. My document proves that against the spread the failure of the Jets to wins a Super Bol since 1969 is a a statistical impossibility according to senior Vegas- odds making analysts.

I encourage all Jets fans (and even non-Jets fans) to purchase this book (only $39.95, or if you buy two, $99.95). Enabled With the data in this book you will be able to sue the New York Jets organization for decades of premeditated, calculated suckiness to the tune of a cabillion jillion dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    A writer myself, I am currently working on a book called "SuckGate" in which I reveal a decades long conspiracy of the Jets front office and coaching staff to ensure the Jets consistently lost over a period exceeding 40 years to satisfy NY mob bets.

I have thousands and thousands of pages of data that capture carefully designed and concealed horrific play calling, bad trades, secret goofy draft choices, hidden idiotic coaching decisons, and disguised inept players. My document proves that against the spread the failure of the Jets to wins a Super Bol since 1969 is a a statistical impossibility according to senior Vegas- odds making analysts.

I encourage all Jets fans (and even non-Jets fans) to purchase this book (only $39.95, or if you buy two, $99.95). Enabled With the data in this book you will be able to sue the New York Jets organization for decades of premeditated, calculated suckiness to the tune of a cabillion jillion dollars.
    Available for Kindle?

The author is some Steelers fan and it looks like some published book report.

You can read chapter 7 here.
    https://cdtdigital.com/spygate/uploa...1341507700.pdf

I think this author is the same guy who faked out the MRI machine with the cadaver.

It reads like a .....well, you can check it out.