Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Plaxico Burress Talks to Skip

  1. #1

    Plaxico Burress Talks to Skip

    A couple days old, but I don't remember it being posted. Plax raises some good points. Skip is Skip-like.
    My apologies if it was posted already or if I should have opened this topic in the "dump".

  2. #2
    what surprises me are the people that want is to sign him. Id did not watch this nor do i really want to because he is a 35+ yr old receiver with no separation who took part of a bad locker room. If I was the coach or gm I would have parted ways with him and Holmes.
    They gave this Qb so little help, or support in the form of players it is disgusting

  3. #3
    He got on national TV and announced he was going to play for Philly. If he's too stupid to realize he doomed himself with the Jets right there then he's hopeless. Maybe he can join up with TO and Ocho and form their own team, the Washington Whiners.

  4. #4
    Did he not tell all who would listen that he did not want to return to the Jets? Well he got his wish, didn't he ! An the fact that no other team has reached out to him should also send him a clear message !

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    He got on national TV and announced he was going to play for Philly. If he's too stupid to realize he doomed himself with the Jets right there then he's hopeless. Maybe he can join up with TO and Ocho and form their own team, the Washington Whiners.
    Did he cry on TV too?

  6. #6
    He had a good year for us last year. I don't get why he hasn't been signed yet... At least to just be a red zone weapon. There has to be more to the story than we know. Either he was a huge part of the locker room issues last year, or he is just demanding a lot more money than teams are willing to pay. Doesn't make sense that he isn't on an NFL roster right now. He'd be the Jets #1 offensive weapon if he was on the team. He made some huge plays for us last year and was one of the line bright spots in a bleak season.

  7. #7
    Rex just said to me that he wanted me back. He did say that, so I do know that they do want me. You know, being a free agent I do know that its a business and Im gonna weigh my options. Im always chasing championships, so well see what happens.
    How are those options weighing out Mr. Burress?

  8. #8
    the fact of the matter is plax would be the best wr on the roster if we signed him right now. thats a state of affairs.

  9. #9
    Not one of the other 31 other teams in the NFL has signed him, are we the only ones that need WR help? NO!!!! He sucked between the 20's, he sulked walking back to the huddle when Sanchez missed him, criticized Sanchez and the Jets during the off season and according to Ray Lucas had other issues that he did not elaborate. Time to get over it people

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,576
    Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    Did he not tell all who would listen that he did not want to return to the Jets? Well he got his wish, didn't he ! An the fact that no other team has reached out to him should also send him a clear message !
    Plex is weher he is supposed to be this year watching NFL games like the rest of us...... Bt...

    I think Plex and his nonsense should also send a clear message to the Jets FO, that you had players starting on your team that no one else in the NFL would even look at!!!!

    Hmmmm and that is not, I repeat, not a good sign!!!

  11. #11
    plaxico terrell owens chad johnson instant uprades to the wr group here. sign them all and lets see what sanchez is made of once and for all.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    plaxico terrell owens chad johnson instant uprades to the wr group here. sign them all and lets see what sanchez is made of once and for all.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    plaxico terrell owens chad johnson instant uprades to the wr group here. sign them all and lets see what sanchez is made of once and for all.
    What is scary is you put a crazy plan that would instantly upgrade what we are putting on the field...

    It is unbelievable......

    The NYJ... My Team!!!!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    What is scary is you put a crazy plan that would instantly upgrade what we are putting on the field...

    It is unbelievable......

    The NYJ... My Team!!!!
    my plan is an instant upgrade. no what it is and you know it. move those damn chains!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us