Thread: Moral Victory champions-NY Jets

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Moral Victory champions-NY Jets

who gives a crap, we have more moral victories and off season championships than any other team in the NFL. We've won more Superbowls than anyone....in April. Im sick of the crap. Im sick of this team.

I cant wait til next week.......J E T S! Jets Jets Jets!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what game you watched. That was a Moral Loss.

Defense: Disaster in the first half, no pass rush, not a single sack.

Offense: Disasterous interceptions, WR's that can't catch, RB that can't run.

Special Teams: Touchdown! Lousy onsides kick execution.

Sparano: Brian Schottenheimer, please come back.

Ryan: Defers opening kickoff, Texans score TD. Calls stupid onsides kick call.

Veteran Team: Stupid timeouts, dumb turnovers, things that shouldn't be happening.

There is NOTHING positive to take from tonight's game. This was the Texans 'letdown' game and we were exactly what the doctor ordered.

SAR I

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I don't know what game you watched. That was a Moral Loss.

Defense: Disaster in the first half, no pass rush, not a single sack.

Offense: Disasterous interceptions, WR's that can't catch, RB that can't run.

Special Teams: Touchdown! Lousy onsides kick execution.

Sparano: Brian Schottenheimer, please come back.

Ryan: Defers opening kickoff, Texans score TD. Calls stupid onsides kick call.

Veteran Team: Stupid timeouts, dumb turnovers, things that shouldn't be happening.

There is NOTHING positive to take from tonight's game. This was the Texans 'letdown' game and we were exactly what the doctor ordered.

SAR I
    Still believe in Sanchez??? Dude couldn't even complete a pass when the defense is playing prevent. I don't care what weapons the guy has. He missed throws that a high school QB could make. Crow was wide open. Cumberland wide open. This guy sucks!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NowLet'sGoEatAF'NSnack View Post
    Still believe in Sanchez??? Dude couldn't even complete a pass when the defense is playing prevent. I don't care what weapons the guy has. He missed throws that a high school QB could make. Crow was wide open. Cumberland wide open. This guy sucks!!
    It's not Mark's fault that his coaching staff is making him into a terrible quarterback. Two straight years, no support, ignoring critical areas of need, chasing windmills instead.

Ryan has Tannenbaum so focused on building his father's 1986 Bears defense that they forgot all about the offense, the squad they put together in August is a joke. No blocking, no running, no receiving. Aaron Rodgers would be putting up similar numbers with this group.

SAR I