Page 58 of 104 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2075

Thread: The Official Houston Texans @ New York Jets MNF Gameday Thread (Oct. 8, 2012 8:30PM)

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Tipped ball knocked the ball a yards off line. It wasn't thrown behind Kerley.

Regardless, Sanchez is awful. It's Tebow time next week if Mark
    ****s the bed in the first half vs. Colts.
    Agreed on all points.. Good too see your not blind..

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Teblow is NOT entertaining.
    he is compared to sanchez.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    it's amazing they keep trotting out greene, as if the defense doesn't know what's coming.
    I cant remember the last time the Jets ran a screen that wasnt painful to execute
    Texans are charging upfield hard and gyno boy cushing is out for the game it should be a no brainer

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    That's true but it was still TIPPED and if it wasn't, it would've been an incompletion and the Jets would've at least gotten 3.
    Yes, there was some bad luck involve... but let's not forget he already fumbled and was gifted 7 yards. Luck evens out, and Sanchez gives defenses a lot of opportunities to get lucky. But hey, i admit, I'm done with Sanchez, he's let the team down so many times imo, that i truly hope Tebow replaces him, because even if Tebow fails, at least that will be the end of Sanchez, and we'll move on.

Sanchez seems like a good guy, but he doesn't seem to have the focus and drive to sustain any kind of success. I think there are some mental weaknesses there that will never be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Bandit View Post
    Thats why JJ Watt has 9 tipped passes already? It's just what he does
    and sanchez should know this and adjust what he does.

sanchez has had too many passes tipped and his height has always been an issue. not for all qbs, but for him it has.
    Watch the actual play again. Yes it was tipped, but the throw was so behind the receiver, the tip made it more difficult for the db to catch it. He missed the receiver completely. This guy is a choke artist and is way to inconsistant.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    It's 17-7, and the Texans did not even play that well.
    Some were throwing in the towel after the pick, at 14-7.

Not that 17-7 with a full half left to play is time to do that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    He is throwing to a 5'9 guy the pass was fine.. Watt tip was enough to force that ball off trajectory..

Just watch the play I'm sure u have a DVR..
    Put some touch on the pass. If you throw it like the other 28 journeymen QB's it's a TD

Quote Originally Posted by nclion View Post
    I cant remember the last time the Jets ran a screen that wasnt painful to execute
    Texans are charging upfield hard and gyno boy cushing is out for the game it should be a no brainer
    every time i see greene in the game i think that rex is that much more stubborn. no other hc would play him, he can't catch or block either.

Have to say this game is closer than I expected. If they can come out and put points on the board, even 3. It will be a down to the wire finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Suffering View Post
    Have to say this game is closer than I expected. If they can come out and put points on the board, even 3. It will be a down to the wire finish.
    they may actually cover the spread!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    and sanchez should know this and adjust what he does.
    any positive that we get from sanchez would be great especially in this prime time setting....

he is compared to sanchez.

That's like saying Dog Poop is more entertaining than Cat Poop.

we got this. rex is tearing them a new one in the locker room. they come out on fire. watch and see. oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    And when pass blocking, on the snap, linemen come up and back, NOT forward. Watt disengaged. Ducasse wasn't supposed to chase him, that would get the line out of shape. He has to stand there and defend that area.
    Huh? This isn't 1970's football. When you passblock as an interior lineman you do not come up and back. You only do that on the outside and even then only if necessary. Slide and/or chop your feet while punching out. If you wait for the DL to come to you whilst dropping back, you will be off balance almost all the time. Step, punch, shuffle, mirror.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by usapaw View Post
    Put some touch on the pass. If you throw it like the other 28 journeymen QB's it's a TD
    Put touch?? it was a all out blitz and a bang bang play.. Come on I know u know football better than that.. He is not throwing to big guy at that.. Watt made a great play bottom line..

He has had some ****ty throws tonight .. But that wasn't one..

All Pro
    If we can score on this opening drive in the 2nd half, we can still find a way to win this one.

Quote Originally Posted by nclion View Post
    Absolutely, really disappointed in Rex/Sparano so far this year.

I will say is .. So far we look better than I thought we would,

Quote Originally Posted by Whichfan View Post
    Some were throwing in the towel after the pick, at 14-7.

Not that 17-7 with a full half left to play is time to do that either.
    Jets have found some holes in the Texans secondary, which has played a very poor game for their standards. The game is not over, i agree