Page 56 of 104 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2075

Thread: The Official Houston Texans @ New York Jets MNF Gameday Thread (Oct. 8, 2012 8:30PM)

Don't worry Rex is making adjustments right now.

Quote Originally Posted by dcronin View Post
    Anyone else think that was a bad play call? Too dangerous, given the potential for a blitz there. God damnit.
    It was a blitz beater, perfect call. Kerley was wide open.

what happened to gates? we have 3 active wrs right now if hes out. and plaxico can help us in the red zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

I can't believe that so many of you think that Tebow could be a significant downgrade from Sanchez.
    You're right. It would be a LATERAL Move at BEST.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Green&White51 View Post
    does anyone trust this team to come back in the second half?
    No. No. No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Jets!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    Ur blind watch the replay .. Watt doesn't tip that that hits Kerley in his hands..
    No he is not, the throw was awful.

Hall Of Fame
    They know we love those short throws. That is why they have their DL do that.

Truth be told, the Texans are taking us lightly. That is the only reason why this game isn't a complete disaster yet.

If the season is lost, which it is, would hate to see a game like this cost us a player in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Even if it WAS Inaccurate, that ball RICHOCHET'ed off Watt's tip(PAUSE?) and landed in the arms of the defender.

Otherwise, it would've been just an INCOMPLETION.....
    That would hold water if Sanchez didn't get tipped an inordinate amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    I don't get it. I just simply do not get how every team I like can just be SO unfortunate.

Why can the Jets just not win easily? Why must EVERY SINGLE GAME. EVERY SINGLE QUARTER. AND EVERY SINGLE PLAY BE CRAZY AND UNSETTLING?

IT'S NOT FAIR. FOOTBALL GODS PLEASE LET US WIN TONIGHT.
    All my life I thought I was the only one...

sanchez has had too many passes tipped and his height has always been an issue. not for all qbs, but for him it has.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    what happened to gates? we have 3 active wrs right now if hes out. and plaxico can help us in the red zone.
    He was holding his left hand limply while running off the field...He was grimacing.

Great.

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    The Jets snapped the ball and Watt didn't move a muscle, it's not as if Watt dropped 3 yards into coverage. I would bet my bottom dollar Ducasse is the one getting his ass ripped about that one.
    You would lose your bottom dollar. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Axil View Post
    That would hold water if Sanchez didn't get tipped an inordinate amount of time.
    Bingo

Jets are still in this game.

I like their energy. They are fighting. Can't say the same about some of the fans. A full half left to play.

+1

too often.

Rex please make the decision at halftime. Sanchez is just too erratic.

That's true but it was still TIPPED and if it wasn't, it would've been an incompletion and the Jets would've at least gotten 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    He was holding his left hand limply while running off the field...He was grimacing.

Great.
    i guess the texan defender tried to hold it...

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Watch the replay bud, the ball was barely tipped, it was already 3 feet behind the receiver.
    Sorry man, you're obviously indulging. That ball was tipped way off course. It was a great play by Watt. There's plenty of other plays to get on Sanchez about, don't start fabricating facts.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by usapaw View Post
    No he is not, the throw was awful.
    Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Jets!