Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 2075

Thread: The Official Houston Texans @ New York Jets MNF Gameday Thread (Oct. 8, 2012 8:30PM)

  1. #41
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,762
    We'll see who has heart on this team.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Tebow is throwing with a purpose. I've never seen him take this many in pre-game warmups. Working on footwork and quick drops.

    This isn't just a routine game of catch. Cavanaugh moving to different spots on field to catch Tebow passes.

    Tebow spending extra time throwing with QBs coach Matt Cavanaugh. Hmm
    So Sanchez plays the 1st half and Tebow plays the 2nd?

  3. #43

  4. #44
    Jets RapidReports ‏@CBSJets
    Bart Scott (toe), Joe McKnight (illness), Eric Smith (hip/knee), Aaron Berry (ribs) ARE on the field for warmups

    Have yet to see the following in warmup: S Hill, Po'uha, Keller, Thomas, Conner

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,980
    @BrianCoz

    "Tebow has thrown about 1,000 passes during warmups. Wonder how many he'll throw in the actual game."

  6. #46
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,980
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Tebow is throwing with a purpose. I've never seen him take this many in pre-game warmups. Working on footwork and quick drops.

    This isn't just a routine game of catch. Cavanaugh moving to different spots on field to catch Tebow passes.

    Tebow spending extra time throwing with QBs coach Matt Cavanaugh. Hmm
    uh oh. Not tryna stir the pot here. But it sounds like The Jets CS is preparing to pull Sanchez IF he stinks it up again tonight. Even if Mark doesn't get the plug pulled on him altogether, I think we will see more Tebow tonight.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Jets RapidReports ‏@CBSJets
    Bart Scott (toe), Joe McKnight (illness), Eric Smith (hip/knee), Aaron Berry (ribs) ARE on the field for warmups

    Have yet to see the following in warmup: S Hill, Po'uha, Keller, Thomas, Conner
    I thought they were reported out already?

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    uh oh. Not tryna stir the pot here. But it sounds like The Jets CS is preparing to pull Sanchez IF he stinks it up again tonight. Even if Mark doesn't get the plug pulled on him altogether, I think we will see more Tebow tonight.
    Just more WC IMO...

  9. #49
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,846
    Dilfer and Young just destroyed the organization on Countdown.

  10. #50
    Jets are winning 8-0, if you play the line.

  11. #51
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Posts
    8,526
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    NFL Network is already teasing tomorrow's NFL AM (awful show) with "fallout in NY" after MNF.
    They said this before Dallas got crushed by the Bears last week, so not Jets specific.

  12. #52
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Long Island-Florida
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Dilfer and Young just destroyed the organization on Countdown.
    I saw it and they hammered the Organization, Drafting etc. They said Sanchez has not been given the tools and would probably be glad to be traded.
    Last edited by ken shroy; 10-08-2012 at 07:30 PM.

  13. #53
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    How 'bout this? Four players acquired over the past 2 weeks are in uniform for #Jets -- Hill, Hilliard, Berry and Grimes.


    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Texas RB Ben Tate is inactive. Justin Forsett will back up Arian Foster tonight. #nyj


    New York Jets ‏@nyjets
    #RL Jets are in green jerseys, white pants. 19th game in green/white u/ Rex Ryan since '09. Overall record in g/w: 10-8. Home record: 8-6.

    Jeane Coakley ‏@JeaneCoakley
    Tonight's inactives for #jets #texans pic.twitter.com/kJSNWzcU

    Last edited by AbstraKt; 10-08-2012 at 07:37 PM.

  14. #54
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    How 'bout this? Four players acquired over the past 2 weeks are in uniform for #Jets -- Hill, Hilliard, Berry and Grimes.

    like to see this grimes kid bust out for a two hundred yard night and two scores.

  15. #55
    At least the flight crew looks good

  16. #56
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    How 'bout this? Four players acquired over the past 2 weeks are in uniform for #Jets -- Hill, Hilliard, Berry and Grimes.

    like to see this grimes kid bust out for a two hundred yard night and two scores.
    I'd settle for him just getting an opportunity.

  17. #57
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,749
    time to nut up or shut up

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Tebow is throwing with a purpose. I've never seen him take this many in pre-game warmups. Working on footwork and quick drops.

    This isn't just a routine game of catch. Cavanaugh moving to different spots on field to catch Tebow passes.

    Tebow spending extra time throwing with QBs coach Matt Cavanaugh. Hmm
    I think Mark Sanchez is about to get "Wally Pip'd".

  19. #59
    Clark Judge ‏@ClarkJudgeCBS
    Someone pass the word that there's a game here. It's 45 minutes from game time and stadium nearly empty.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Dilfer and Young just destroyed the organization on Countdown.
    Did they BASH Woody Johnson?


    I hope they did. That born-with-silver-spoon-stuck-up-his-ass rich fart needs to get bashed for not treating the Jets franchise SERIOUSLY but instead using it to STEAL more money from the fans.




    Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Clark Judge ‏@ClarkJudgeCBS
    Someone pass the word that there's a game here. It's 45 minutes from game time and stadium nearly empty.
    Somebody tell Mr. Judge that the Jets fans KNOW which is why they choose NOT to be a part of this Humiliation that's likely to occur on National TV.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us