Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you feel it? It's almost TEBOW TIME!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have officially hit rock bottom. My user name was a bad choice

Sad to see us in a situation like this after being one first and goal on the 1 away from the Super Bowl 2 years ago. One yard to this mess 2 years later. F*** Tanny.
    Last edited by Jet Life; 10-08-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's turbo time.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    First - Tebow is an abomination and a side show. I am watching the game just to see him get his ass handed to him when he is in there. I will be at the Colts game and cheer for Sanchez and boo Tebow. Sanchez is no savior, but he IS a quarterback, which is more than can be said for TEBLOW.

Second - If you want a halftime show, bring back the flying lawnmover. (yes, validity and many tears have just been spread upon the youngsters on this board)

I will bleed green till the day I die. Be a fan, NOT A BAND WAGGONEER!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whats wrong with you guys I have been a Jets fan for a long time and the only thing holding us back from winning a SB this year and the next is the Jets...

Let me explain....

Tim Tebow will lead us to a SB this year and every year that we have him so long as the FO gets behind him and pushes him...

The excuses that are offered up around here in support of Sanchez are a joke!!

Who cares if we have no running gamne, no first tier WRs, poor OL play!!! Yes Tebow is less accurate then Sanchez but so what!!!

That is the beauty of Tebow time none of that stuff matters, why he was winner in college and given the chance he will win us a SB right now.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchise View Post

Sad to see us in a situation like this after being one first and goal on the 1 away from the Super Bowl 2 years ago. One yard to this mess 2 years later. F*** Tanny.
    Pilgrim don't change that user name just yet......

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tebow time will be great! and 5,000th post. I miss being a JI regular. What better time than now to come back!? the doom and gloom posts are great reading. it's like everyday is the day after a terrible loss. good times.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFan - ATL View Post
    First - Tebow is an abomination and a side show. I am watching the game just to see him get his ass handed to him when he is in there. I will be at the Colts game and cheer for Sanchez and boo Tebow. Sanchez is no savior, but he IS a quarterback, which is more than can be said for TEBLOW.

Second - If you want a halftime show, bring back the flying lawnmover. (yes, validity and many tears have just been spread upon the youngsters on this board)

Real Jets fans root for the team and all its players to do well! Just sayin'.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets will be down 17-0 at the half and the change to tebow will be made. Mark Sanchez has about 6 1/2 hours left as the starting qb of the NYJ.

What started out so promising ended up so disappointing.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchise View Post

Ya never know! Don't give up the ship. Have faith in the guy and he just might come through for all of us. I am not and never was a Sanchez fan. But I am a Jets fan. I want the guy to do great for the team! If he does, we win! But if you had faith in Mark I'd ask you not to give up! never quit!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Jets will be down 17-0 at the half and the change to tebow will be made. Mark Sanchez has about 6 1/2 hours left as the starting qb of the NYJ.

Lets hope that you are wrong for the sake of the team! If you are wrong it will mean we are in the game and fighting to win it! Who the heck cares which of our QBs wins the game for us? JUST WIN THE DARN GAME!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Ya never know! Don't give up the ship. Have faith in the guy and he just might come through for all of us. I am not and never was a Sanchez fan. But I am a Jets fan. I want the guy to do great for the team! If he does, we win! But if you had faith in Mark I'd ask you not to give up! never quit!
    I've always been a Sanchez fan but not a Sanchez homer. Without pieces around him he won't succeed and we don't have any talent on offense. We've had a lot of great moments in this Rex/Sanchez era. Sad to see it crumbling away.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feel bad for you, Sanchise.

Thank god I chose Vinny(Vin for short) since he remains my all-time favorite QB(that I actually saw PLAY! So back off southpark with the inevitable Joe Namath mention. lol ).

And even though I had Mark as my avy, at least I had the ability to delete it. A username, though, you cannot change.....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Tebow's slower than most starting FBs and somehow even less elusive. But at least he can occasionally hit a deep ball... I guess
    Funny though he's better than the Jets starting FB now. The Biblenator.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    and would be the first time in 40 years I am officially embarassed as a JETS fan.

well..perhaps the 2nd. I do remember the Kotite era
    Officially embarassed? Rex doesn't embarass you? Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by JetFan - ATL View Post

Tebow is far from an abomination. The lowest completion % in the league is the abomination. Especially in a league where Weeden is throwing to Greg Little as his top WR.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post

It's for the better. Hopefully Woody cleanses this team of M.T., Rex, and their pretty boy QB who's been so focused on Football that he's lining up supermodel after actress at the Sanchez bachelor pad. Right.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    The second that Tebow becomes the starting QB, will officially mark the rebuilding process.
    We're there already.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Real Jets fans root for the team and all its players to do well! Just sayin'.....
    Yes, but that does not make us delusional. This is not a cult or, err religion...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Starting QB struggling... National stage... Jets owner a noted Romney supporter... Tebow a conservative poster boy... Tebow took over in game 5 last year for Denver...

yeah it's Tebow time.

Hopefully the Jets haven't drained him of his Jesus-like super powers. He's going to need them all.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    if tebow takes over will sanchez demand a trade?

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have the right Handle.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Things are really setting up for another storybook season for Tebow. Team looks to be falling apart, injuries everywhere, struggling QB, underperforming defense, tough schedule early followed by easier schedule to come. Definitely can see a scenario where Tebow can come in and make some magic for this team and shock the football world again.

Who knows, we could be in for something special.
    Dude, this ain't the Bible Belt. Tebow is a good football player and a novelty. He can also inspire, yes. However, the Jets need a franchise QB which he clearly is not.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    if tebow takes over will sanchez demand a trade?
    LOL