Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: UNLEASH the PICKLE PANTS

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,109
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    That guy's intense compulsion to post here is only matched by his sheer terror of ever actually running into one of the jackasses here.

    Based upon some clues I haphazardly picked up from his posts, I took a wild guess at what town he lived in once and he stopped posting for 3 weeks. Prolly had the curtains drawn and had his wife drive him to work for weeks, crouched in the back seat.



    Lmao...


    -
    true story

    we live on an isolated property and have no curtains

    as for your other comment, I'm thinking only of Ronnie's privacy

  2. #22
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    4,180
    They should come out with '96 throwbacks on.

  3. #23
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    true story

    we live on an isolated property and have no curtains

    as for your other comment, I'm thinking only of Ronnie's privacy
    You encourage intruders, don't you?

  4. #24
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    You encourage intruders, don't you?
    Have you ever seen a movie called "Motel Hell"?


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4AR3BgaCdA

  5. #25
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    You encourage intruders, don't you?
    More like...he enjoys the notion of binoculared toofless night peepers lurking with their overalls around their ankles as he carelessly allows his clarence from its a wonderful life night dress to hike over his shrunken buddicks as he sweeps up dog poop in his kitchen.

  6. #26
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,712
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    More like...he enjoys the notion of binoculared toofless night peepers lurking with their overalls around their ankles as he carelessly allows his clarence from its a wonderful life night dress to hike over his shrunken buddicks as he sweeps up dog poop in his kitchen.
    In the 21st century, a wood burning stove and a wash basin isn't exactly a "kitchen."

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    That guy's intense compulsion to post here is only matched by his sheer terror of ever actually running into one of the jackasses here.

    Based upon some clues I haphazardly picked up from his posts, I took a wild guess at what town he lived in once and he stopped posting for 3 weeks. Prolly had the curtains drawn and had his wife drive him to work for weeks, crouched in the back seat.
    I'd party at the Queechee polo matches with Timmy®.

    The jury is out on you Shemp.

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,771
    Has anyone ever put their wife on their mistress' insurance?
    Just askin'

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us