Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice for Sparano IF Tebow gets any substantive playing time tonight....

My advice would be "Please start him week 7". Please!!!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Looks like the teboners' "TEBOW MUST START" crusade has begun. This is the beginning of the end... god help us
    I always thought that the release of The Four Horsemen was the first sign of the Apocalypse.

Revelation 6:1-2
    1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
    2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post

Thing is, Tebow wasn't throwing ducks, geese or grenades in preseason. Did you watch him much last year ?
    Last year I was busy thinking up ways of wringing Santonio Holmes neck for being a primadonna-doosh and kicking Greg McElrat's ass.

So no. I didn't watch him much at all last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Last year I was busy thinking up ways of wringing Santonio Holmes neck for being a primadonna-doosh and kicking Greg McElrat's ass.

So no. I didn't watch him much at all last year.

heh, I hear ya on Santonio. Think that him being out might just be a blessing.

As for Tebow, I'll try to keep it short and sweet. Last year, he threw a hell of a lot of bounce passes and was wildly off the mark many times. I honestly believe that he was thinking through his mechanics on a lot of the passes. As anyone who plays golf will tell you, this is a recipe for disaster.

His passing during the preseason was actually much improved. He's by no means a ProBowler, and he still has a lot of things to work on (and needs a lot more practice reps passing), but I think he will surprise many of you all

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Looks like the teboners' "TEBOW MUST START" crusade has begun. This is the beginning of the end... god help us
    Just out of curiousity, which Teboners are you referring to ?