Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Hampur Side Bets and Random Predictions for Jets vs. Texans?

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    37,081

    Hampur Side Bets and Random Predictions for Jets vs. Texans?

    Anybody up for some side bets (maybe signature bets for 1 week) to make the game tonight a little interesting?

    Example...

    I think the Jets will have more punts than points tonight. Any takers? If so, I'll put, "(Insert your JI name) is the smartest poster on the site" in my signature for a week if you're right. You do the same if I'm right.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    4,181
    I bet Sar gets a whole section to himself.


    But still will complain of fart odors.

  3. #3
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,532
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Anybody up for some side bets (maybe signature bets for 1 week) to make the game tonight a little interesting?

    Example...

    I think the Jets will have more punts than points tonight. Any takers? If so, I'll put, "(Insert your JI name) is the smartest poster on the site" in my signature for a week if you're right. You do the same if I'm right.
    I'll bite. I also predict Gruden will say "This Mark Sanchez" at some point.

    Let me know if I win.




    -

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,613
    How many sideline shots of Tebow when Sanchez does something wrong - over\under 5

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,244
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Anybody up for some side bets (maybe signature bets for 1 week) to make the game tonight a little interesting?

    Example...

    I think the Jets will have more punts than points tonight. Any takers? If so, I'll put, "(Insert your JI name) is the smartest poster on the site" in my signature for a week if you're right. You do the same if I'm right.
    We should also do a scorecard-type thing, where each try to guess to see who comes closest to the # of punts, turnovers, first downs, etc.

    Or is that possbluh too footballish for us perhaps?

  6. #6
    Non-hand body part of Jets receiver hit by Sanchez pass. I'm going with foot.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    We should also do a scorecard-type thing, where each try to guess to see who comes closest to the # of punts, turnovers, first downs, etc.

    Or is that possbluh too footballish for us perhaps?
    Go back to the Phail Strip Tebow lubber...

  8. #8
    Bart Scott won't talk to the media.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,285
    How many times will Greene run straight in to the pile? Over/under 10.

  10. #10
    Gruden has an orgasm while gushing over PeenSwaub

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    37,081
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I'll bite. I also predict Gruden will say "This Mark Sanchez" at some point.

    Let me know if I win.



    -
    I'll let you know if I win. If you win, you'll have to figure that out on your own.

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    37,081
    Quote Originally Posted by nyahay bus View Post
    Non-hand body part of Jets receiver hit by Sanchez pass. I'm going with foot.
    Tebow's helmet....two weeks in a row?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us