Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 73

Thread: Everyone's LAUGHING at us. We're a god damn Joke!!

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,133

    Everyone's LAUGHING at us. We're a god damn Joke!!

    Seriously. We got analysts and the entire football community keeled over with their sides hurting. We're the first 2-0 within the division team to be utterly hopeless.

    This isn't the same as being an underdog. We're god damn disaster and EVERYONE knows it. Key just called out Tanny on national television for a horrific job of manager the talent.


    I can't wait to see where this fire takes us next.

  2. #2
    Absolutely, I 'm watching the pregame on ESPN and they have been heaving on Tannenbaum and the Circus.

  3. #3
    Where's Rah Rah and Jet_Nut when you need 'em to raise our spirits?

    SAR I

  4. #4
    Somebody ought to tell them that they're also laughing at Jets fans who have NOTHING to do with the Circus going on.


    They should AT LEAST acknowledge that while they act like total doosh-nozzles on live TV.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,312
    This is where it gets really embarassing to be a Jets fan.

    Thanks for making us look like a joke, front office.

  6. #6
    You think Woody gives a sh*t?


    To him, *ANY* Attention his franchise gets is Good attention no matter what type it is.


    HE'S ONLY AFTER THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    That's it. The PSL's thing RUINED any shot of the fans delivering a "message" to him because he's already gotten their money(and the fans can't get it back).

    The only way a "message" would be sent is that Jets fans boycott the next season and NOT purchase any PSL's(lots of luck organizing THAT to happen).

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Somebody ought to tell them that they're also laughing at Jets fans who have NOTHING to do with the Circus going on.


    They should AT LEAST acknowledge that while they act like total doosh-nozzles on live TV.
    With all due respect, that is not how they meant the criticism, they specifically called out Tannenwaste and the entire CS and FO for lack of talent and development, nothing to do with the fans. I am a fan since the
    70's and this roster could be the absolute worst Jet roster of all time. They have nothing. On either side, nothing, and deserve to be criticized.

  8. #8
    People have been laughing at us the moment we acquired Tebow. Nothing new here.

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    608
    The whole ESPN panel was laughing at the Jets when they made there picks. This is f***ing emabrrassing.

  10. #10
    The jets should be coming out breathing fire. The way the media is painting this team must be killing them. This treatment is usually reserved for teams that are 1-9. They are making this team to be like the Kotite jets team or the rod rust patriot team or those terrible Tampa teams. There is enough talent on this team to win this game tonight. Even if it is not in the pats best interest for the jets to win I want them to. The jets are just another team on the schedule, but I hate the media and would love to see them explain it tomorrow.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,190
    When you are more concerned about stealing headlines from the Giants than you are winning, this is what happens.

  12. #12
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,593
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    The jets should be coming out breathing fire. The way the media is painting this team must be killing them. This treatment is usually reserved for teams that are 1-9. They are making this team to be like the Kotite jets team or the rod rust patriot team or those terrible Tampa teams. There is enough talent on this team to win this game tonight. Even if it is not in the pats best interest for the jets to win I want them to. The jets are just another team on the schedule, but I hate the media and would love to see them explain it tomorrow.
    Where?

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,133
    In the words of Bill Paxton in ALIENS.... "Game over, man. Game over!"


    We're fcking toast and everyone knows it. This day has been coming for some Time.

    Mark Sanchez & Shonn Greene? A 2nd Rookie from a spread-O to back up holmes?

    A farce.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Seriously. We got analysts and the entire football community keeled over with their sides hurting. We're the first 2-0 within the division team to be utterly hopeless.

    This isn't the same as being an underdog. We're god damn disaster and EVERYONE knows it. Key just called out Tanny on national television for a horrific job of manager the talent.


    I can't wait to see where this fire takes us next.
    Some of us have been saying this for months only to be mocked where posters got very personal with verbal attacks. I thought that Rex needed to be replaced last season but could have never expected how bad it has become. But what do you expect when the focus is about being on the back page first, winning second?

    BTW, I have Woody at the top of my list, then Rex, and Tanny third

    Woody isnt going anywhere, we will bad as long as he is owner

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,300
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    With all due respect, that is not how they meant the criticism, they specifically called out Tannenwaste and the entire CS and FO for lack of talent and development, nothing to do with the fans. I am a fan since the
    70's and this roster could be the absolute worst Jet roster of all time. They have nothing. On either side, nothing, and deserve to be criticized.
    Ummmmm thnak you and this has nothing to do with whether or not Sanchez sucks or not...

    It is a disgrace!!!

    Good Grief

  16. #16
    We have them right where we want them.

  17. #17
    hell, even i was laughing. guys, stop overanalyzing this. at the moment, we are a team devoid of talent. just cause we won 2 games doesn't change that fact. accept it. turn off the denial phase.

  18. #18
    A man with a crooked eye looking into the camera and looking at god knows what, truly shouldn't say I'm picking the JETS...No I'm not..crooked eye bastardo.

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,133
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Some of us have been saying this for months only to be mocked where posters got very personal with verbal attacks. I thought that Rex needed to be replaced last season but could have never expected how bad it has become. But what do you expect when the focus is about being on the back page first, winning second?

    BTW, I have Woody at the top of my list, then Rex, and Tanny third

    Woody isnt going anywhere, we will bad as long as he is owner
    I'm not entirely convinced Rex is as big a problem as you. Are there better coaches out there that could handle this situation? Certainly. It's still Mark Sanchez, it's still Shonn Greene, and it's still up to the GM and his staff to feed the coaching staff with players.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    I'm not entirely convinced Rex is as big a problem as you. Are there better coaches out there that could handle this situation? Certainly. It's still Mark Sanchez, it's still Shonn Greene, and it's still up to the GM and his staff to feed the coaching staff with players.
    Ask yourself, on what planet, on any sports team from pee wee to the pros could a guy like Santonio Holmes be names team captain?

    How much foresight does a HC need to have that he cant see that this is a slap in the face to every other player on the team?

    I can go on and on

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us