Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Everyone's LAUGHING at us. We're a god damn Joke!!

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

"LET ME HEAR YOUUUUUU! LET ME HEAR YOUUUUUU! YOU HEAR WHAT THEY CALLED US? THEY CALLED US CLOWNS. THEY CALLED US CLOWNS. LET ME HEAR YOUUUUU! LET ME HEAR YOUUUU!"

--Firefraud, Pregame Fan "Cheer", Jets vs. Buffalo, 2012

It's like they go out of their way to humiliate us. Rex Ryan, Bold Predictions, Stupid Guarantees, Tim Tebow, Pregame Pep Rally's From Hell, Drunken Halftime Speeches, when will it end?

SAR I
    Without a monster team, all the hooplah looks foolish. But it got the crowd pumped.

Right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Xz2meU1Zg&hd=1

I'm in this video. You can see me standing there, talking to the guys behind me as we laugh at Firefraud and his tired act.

SAR I
    didnt see you?

hes the best we got and its now eds fault this team is the way it is?

are you really a jets fan? im having a hard time believing you really are.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    No way; he gets to go to meetings and eat sammiches with Grey Poupon.
    Sarcastic post is sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Seriously. We got analysts and the entire football community keeled over with their sides hurting. We're the first 2-0 within the division team to be utterly hopeless.

This isn't the same as being an underdog. We're god damn disaster and EVERYONE knows it. Key just called out Tanny on national television for a horrific job of manager the talent.

I can't wait to see where this fire takes us next.
    This is lookin at u kid!

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Sarcastic post is sarcastic.
    I would be very angry if I lived there and supported the team; the prices seem punitive, honestly.

FWIW, Niner fan will be moving into their new building in 2015, which is the season that the Niners window closes. 12 years of drafting in Top 10 and good luck with that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rah_Rah19 View Post
    Considering sweeping the AFC East already accounts for another 4 wins you might want to learn to count
    You can't possibly think the Jets will beat NE TWICE? Please be real and objective. Any given Sunday. BUT, not twice.

Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    You can't possibly think the Jets will beat NE TWICE? Please be real and objective. Any given Sunday. BUT, not twice.
    You fell for that????? The GREATEST stunt on JI IMO in as long as I can remember. Somebody posting as a RAYRAY19 imposter...simply mocking the king of all Lool aid.

Come on MAN! You are smarter than that!

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    You fell for that????? The GREATEST stunt on JI IMO in as long as I can remember. Somebody posting as a RAYRAY19 imposter...simply mocking the king of all Lool aid.

Like the SAR I persona, this is usually a moderator instructed by SOOTH to drum up posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Like the SAR I persona, this is usually a moderator instructed by SOOTH to drum up posts.
    You dont really think SAR I is a "persona" do you?

The RAHRAH character was banned after a few posts so the evidence doesn't support your theory.

Listen to some Steeley Dan, clear your thoughts and get back to me.

You dont really think SAR I is a "persona" do you?

The RAHRAH character was banned after a few posts so the evidence doesn't support your theory.

Listen to some Steeley Dan, clear your thoughts and get back to me.
    Another stooge.

GOT ME. LOL.
    I am TOO serious sometimes relative to the Jets. My bad.

Can never be too serious on the political site though.

welcome to the

S
    O
    J

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Where's Rah Rah and Jet_Nut when you need 'em to raise our spirits?

SAR I
    What for? 44 years of losing, so what makes this season any different? Why is it all of a sudden a circus? Wasn't "you play 2 win the game" front page news & the literature of the age? Didn't the "sack exchange" make a name for themselves both on & off the field?

Jet fans couldn't be any happier when they are lamenting over the team. Personally, I think some of you should get off the cross, in these hard times I'm sure somebody could use the wood. (-;