Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everyone's LAUGHING at us. We're a god damn Joke!!

If Sanchez doesn't have time to throw and we have NO running game, it's the o line. Has been for a while. You can't build a good team without a strong foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Where?
    On both sides of the ball. Sanchez is not that terrible, but what he is is inconsistent. if he plays well tonight and the jets get a couple of breaks thaey can win.

Quote Originally Posted by austforbeer View Post
    If Sanchez doesn't have time to throw and we have NO running game, it's the o line. Has been for a while. You can't build a good team without a strong foundation.
    I find it interesting that on this board, there are still people saying Sanchez doesn't have time to throw....

While in interviews, the coach and GM have both said that overall the line has done a good job pass blocking, Sanchez has had the time and would be the first to admit he's left too many plays on the field.

Also assessing the running game is hard to do since teams know the Jets can't pass. Shut down the run and the Jets have no options... Bad wr's, bad qb....
    It's pretty much the formula for beating the Jets now and teams know it.

Yeah, let's blame the GM and kill the Jets talent with 3 key players on IR and several more out with injuries the first several weeks of the season.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Yeah, let's blame the GM and kill the Jets talent with 3 key players on IR and several more out with injuries the first several weeks of the season.

Did I miss something? Who is the third? Revis, Holmes and . . .

- The OL has been terrible, no injuries there
    - The RB situation is pitiful, no injuries there
    - Mark Sanchez has become the first QB in 3 seasons to have 4 consecutive games throwing at a less than 50% completion rate (with at least 15 pass attempts/game), blame the WR and TE injuries sure, but there have been at least 2 passes a game where someone is open deep or open in the end zone and Sanchez hasn't completed the pass. The problem is, he rarely completes the pass
    - 5 Sacks on the season is outright embarassing
    - The team has not a single player at QB, WR, or RB that would be considered above average, even without injuries, the only skill player who consider above average is Holmes

- Sanchez is 26th in passing yards per game (and 30th in Passer Rating )
    - Greene is 28th in Rushing Yards per game (Bilal Powell 2nd at 56th)
    - Holmes is 27th in receiving yards per game (Jeremy Kerley 2nd at 43rd)

In other words, the Jets do not have a single individual in the top 25 of any category, and don't have more than 1 person in the top 40 IN ANY CATEGORY.

That is beyond dreadful. The offensive talent is brutal, and the young defensive players simply have not stepped up enough. But if you want to chalk up to "injuries" that's fine too.

We sucked when we were 100% healthy too, guess that preseason wasn't such a bad indicator either.

Where's your clone Jet Nut? You should be vacationing in Siberia with him instead if wasting your time in here. The "everything's okay we're just injured" theory ain't gonna fly.

Tell us how we're going 10-1 from here again. You promised.

SAR I

Um, we're 2-3. We'll probably finish the first half 4-4. With Keller coming back and with the D having more time to gel, we could easily go 9-7.

Do you remember the 3-13, 1-15, 4-12 years? I do.

Quote Originally Posted by ctjetfan View Post
    Um, we're 2-3. We'll probably finish the first half 4-4. With Keller coming back and with the D having more time to gel, we could easily go 9-7.

Do you remember the 3-13, 1-15, 4-12 years? I do.
    24-7 this Sunday, with Luck lighting us up. At best, we go 6-10 this year. The cluster f**k has yet to unfold with Sanchez at the helm.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Seriously. We got analysts and the entire football community keeled over with their sides hurting. We're the first 2-0 within the division team to be utterly hopeless.

This isn't the same as being an underdog. We're god damn disaster and EVERYONE knows it. Key just called out Tanny on national television for a horrific job of manager the talent.

I can't wait to see where this fire takes us next.
    Key is a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    24-7 this Sunday, with Luck lighting us up. At best, we go 6-10 this year. The cluster f**k has yet to unfold with Sanchez at the helm.
    I think we'll rise to the occasion this week and win easily. This team isn't ready to quit and wants to prove something.

I think they're sick of the "kicking the dog when it's down" thing that has engulfed every corner of the NFL over the last few weeks.

Beware of the dog!!

Quote Originally Posted by ctjetfan View Post
    I think we'll rise to the occasion this week and win easily. This team isn't ready to quit and wants to prove something.

I think they're sick of the "kicking the dog when it's down" thing that has engulfed every corner of the NFL over the last few weeks.

Beware of the dog!!
    Hope you're correct, ct. I don't see it.

You blame injury? Really? The jets have largely avoided them for the past few years yet it didn't matter then either. It's a rough game and injuries happen. You of all people certainly didn't cut the pats any slack in the last few years when they had tons of starters out due to injury. No excuses. The GM's to blame because there is ZERO depth to the team so when a starter goes down, there's only scrubs and JAGs to replace them. THAT'S the real issue here.

All Pro

Yep because we we are LOADED with depth on this team. Most talented Jets team you've had right Rex?

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Seriously. We got analysts and the entire football community keeled over with their sides hurting. We're the first 2-0 within the division team to be utterly hopeless.

This isn't the same as being an underdog. We're god damn disaster and EVERYONE knows it. Key just called out Tanny on national television for a horrific job of manager the talent.

I can't wait to see where this fire takes us next.
    This is just typical media bias. Fawning all over the Cheatriots because they all have a man crush on Brady and complaining about the Jets because they are mad about how wrong they were in 2009/10. If it wasn't for injuries to some of our star players we would be leading the division right now. Rex really got through to the team on Monday night. We are about to go on a serious run. I wish all you SOJF would stop taking the media bait. It's getting tiresome.

Jets have played poorly. They are 2-3.
    Before the season I thought they had 10 solid wins, 4 solid losses and 2 tossup (Hous & SD).
    They lost 2 they should have and have 2 more against NE.
    They can't beat MIA, Buff, Ind, Ariz, StL, Jax, Tenn and Sea? That's 8 more wins. These teams aren't very good either. Jets are lucky they aren't in the NFC.
    An 8-8 AFC can make the playoffs.
    Jet can not beat good teams BUT they play garbage.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rah_Rah19 View Post
    This is just typical media bias. Fawning all over the Cheatriots because they all have a man crush on Brady and complaining about the Jets because they are mad about how wrong they were in 2009/10. If it wasn't for injuries to some of our star players we would be leading the division right now. Rex really got through to the team on Monday night. We are about to go on a serious run. I wish all you SOJF would stop taking the media bait. It's getting tiresome.
    +1000000000000000

Rah Rah!!!

The oline has not been terrible. With swinging gate gone the oline has been just fine in pass protection. Not as good in the running game but we have ****ty run play design and total jag RB's.

Quote Originally Posted by Rah_Rah19 View Post
    Look Rah Rah, I'm going to cut you a break.

We'll take 11 wins.

I see 3. You find the other 6.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Look Rah Rah, I'm going to cut you a break.

We'll take 11 wins.

I see 3. You find the other 6.

SAR I
    Considering sweeping the AFC East already accounts for another 4 wins you might want to learn to count