Thread: So easy - start TEBOW the Jets win

So easy - start TEBOW the Jets win

why is sanchez still starting is beyond me

All League
    put the pipe down

Not that the alternative is any better, but I for one am sick of seeing passes deflected at the LOS that turn into Int's and almost pick 6's.

I do not need to see Sanchez play QB for the Jets anymore, he sucks a$$,

Why is he starting? Because he gives the team the best chance to win . Tebow is great until he has to throw a forward pass.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    Why is he starting? Because he gives the team the best chance to win . Tebow is great until he has to throw a forward pass.
    You need to wake up my friend and get off your lovefest, Sanchez may be the worse starting QB in the NFL. As far as Tebow, he may not have all the tools but he gets the other 10 to play and doesnt make the bone head plays Mark does. The man is a winner, accept it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    You need to wake up my friend and get off your lovefest, Sanchez may be the worse starting QB in the NFL. As far as Tebow, he may not have all the tools but he gets the other 10 to play and doesnt make the bone head plays Mark does. The man is a winner, accept it.
    You start tebow when the season is officialy over. You start tebow to show the world that he's not an NFL player and will only be a detriment to your team. As bad as Sanchez has been Tebow will be WORSE, MUCH MUCH worse. Just accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    You start tebow when the season is officialy over. You start tebow to show the world that he's not an NFL player and will only be a detriment to your team. As bad as Sanchez has been Tebow will be WORSE, MUCH MUCH worse. Just accept it.
    You obviously didn't see what Tebow did for Denver last year

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjets23 View Post
    You obviously didn't see what Tebow did for Denver last year
    No I did, he got obliterated by the pats twice in three weeks. He's aweful

I won't be going to another game til he's the starter. Anyone who thinks we wouldn't have won that game if Tebow played the entire game is a jaggass. He would have willed the team to victory. That's what he does. He finds a way to rally the team to a win, Sanchez finds a way to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    +1