Thread: One positive, a name you didn't hear tonight

One positive, a name you didn't hear tonight

Kyle Wilson didn't have a big negative impact on the game. I didn't even really see him do anything wrong at all.

Hall Of Fame
    That's because they were too busy rushing for 150+ yards.

Hall Of Fame
    Yeah, that's a real positive. Our first-round bust pick didn't **** up for the first time in his career. How promising

All League
    I ageree. Wilson and Cro played well.

No pass rush. Couldn't stop the run. But the secondary played well.

Veteran
    Wilson looked like he was taking a nap on Kevin Walter's chest on Foster's TD run. Other than that, he was fine.

Are you kidding me? How about when gave up the running TD because he was to busy tango dancing in the end zone

Practice Squad
    Cro played well. Calvin Pace sucks.

Veteran
    another positive: Hilliard seems to be twice the fullback that Connor is. I hope we cut Connor. In a team bereft of playmakers Hilliard had the situational awareness to pick that ball up and make a positive play.

Quote Originally Posted by persiussa View Post
    Kyle Wilson didn't have a big negative impact on the game. I didn't even really see him do anything wrong at all.
    Was saying the se thing. And Schaub several times couldn't find anyone open and had to throw it away.

Kyle had to cover Kevin Walter, who is JAG. He basically had the equivalent of a bye week for a CB.

thats pretty comical. He didnt need to be heard from when every running play their offense runs goes for 7+ yards. who needs to throw?

Jets Insider VIP
    How did Austin Howard do?

Quote Originally Posted by ballinpb25 View Post
    thats pretty comical. He didnt need to be heard from when every running play their offense runs goes for 7+ yards. who needs to throw?
    Yet Schaub still threw it 28 times.

Quote Originally Posted by JUMBOJET View Post
    Are you kidding me? How about when gave up the running TD because he was to busy tango dancing in the end zone
    This drives me crazy when him and cro do that patty cake bulls**t. I even heard the guy with big ears on NFL network say how Kyle Wilson kinda watch the Foster TD during the highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    another positive: Hilliard seems to be twice the fullback that Connor is. I hope we cut Connor. In a team bereft of playmakers Hilliard had the situational awareness to pick that ball up and make a positive play.
    absolutely...guy looked good all game, even made a bunch of tackles on specials

Quote Originally Posted by njherdfan View Post
    Wilson looked like he was taking a nap on Kevin Walter's chest on Foster's TD run. Other than that, he was fine.
    He looked like he was actually trying to be blocked (if that makes sense).

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Yeah, that's a real positive. Our first-round bust pick didn't **** up for the first time in his career. How promising
    since he has been forced into the starting lineup.. i barely here his name anymore.. which is good thing..