Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THIS LOSS IS ON SANCHEZ AND SPARANO

Quote Originally Posted by leftturn3 View Post
    the D had nothing to do with it????? I do not know a what game you where watching but if we could stop the run we win that game, bottom line, the D is to blame 50% here.
    Final score was 23-16. Texans had been averaging 31.5 pts per game, and their previous low was 27 pts. Should also subtract 3 pts from the 23 due to the Texans getting the ball at our 5 yard line or thereabouts after the interception as those points aren't on the D in my opinion.

Additionally, Houston punted on 6 of their 13 drives.

Overall, D played poorly in spots, but stepped up nicely at times as well.

stupid post with now real point other then listen to me say the qb sucks. Man we must the worst posters n the internet here. My god the qb did enough to win the game three count three balls in the receivers hands and 2 interceptions and drop......
    See a pattern our receivers suck somewhat no running game and to loose by and it is the qbs fault.
    Please root for someone else

Quote Originally Posted by rammagen View Post
    stupid post with now real point other then listen to me say the qb sucks. Man we must the worst posters n the internet here. My god the qb did enough to win the game three count three balls in the receivers hands and 2 interceptions and drop......
    See a pattern our receivers suck somewhat no running game and to loose by and it is the qbs fault.
    Please root for someone else
    If Sanchez had made some of the throws that he missed or underthrew, throws that he should have made, we'd be talking about a great victory right now.

The pass to Cromartie took him out of bounds. yeah, a more experienced receiver *might* have pulled off a toe tapper, but if Sanchez had thrown the ball farther and at the correct angle, Cro would have been in the endzone. Additionally, there was a deep ball along the sideline in the second half. Think it was to Kerley. If Mark had led him with that throw, think it would have been a TD as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Sparano maybe but he was working with just a hodgepodge of random players tonight. Hard to kill Sanchez for anything except the throw on the last drive. Not many of us expected so much downfield success throwing against a good secondary. Mark still missed a few, but this was nothing like the miserable performance against the Niners
    2 INTs one in the red zone ... 1 tD ... 1 Fumble ( luckily recovered ) ... Chucking a sure TD out of bounds ... Numerous balls batted down ... Under 50% completion ... Again ....

... Nah it wasn't Sanchez's fault ... Its all on the waterboy!

Sparano is Shoddy without the family pedigree (probably with less football intellect, if that can even be comprehended). Why take Tebow out on third down at the three to put in Mr. Pick Six/Ball batted Down Boy? Most of us didn't want Tebow on the team, but isn't that spot why you brought the guy here? Mind numbing stupidity by Sparano. Good; f**k you you're out the door with Rex and the rest of these dopes anyway.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    IF HE THREW THE BALL TO CRO A HAIR MORE INSIDE IT WUDDA BEEN 2 YARDS OUTTA BOUNDS INSTEAD OF 3
    It may have been a hair wide but it was horribly underthrown. Cromartie had a full three steps on the CB and he has to put the brakes on like crazy to slow down for that dying quail.

Sanchez on the deep ball is ugliness personified. It is either 5 yards short, getting his receivers killed or it is ten yards overthrown. Ughh.

If we had a QB who could actually get the ball there I have changed my mind on Cromartie as a deep threat WR. His straight line speed is off the charts. Unfortunately between Sanchez, Tebow and McElroy we have exactly zero QBs who can throw the deep ball.
    Last edited by EM31; 10-09-2012 at 09:51 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    my point was, in the post game presser Mark said the ball was a hair outside. Hes blind too I guess

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    my point was, in the post game presser Mark said the ball was a hair outside. Hes blind too I guess
    Maybe Mark is imagining Polamalu's hair strung end to end?

That was an awful throw, no matter how Sanchez wants to spin it. If that were Peyton or Brady, Cro walks in for a TD.

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    It may have been a hair wide but it was horribly underthrown. Cromartie had a full three steps on the CB and he has to put the brakes on like crazy to slow down for that dying quail.

Sanchez on the deep ball is ugliness personified. It is either 5 yards short, getting his receivers killed or it is ten yards overthrown. Ughh.

If we had a QB who could actually get the ball there I have changed my mind on Cromartie as a deep threat WR. His straight line speed is off the charts. Unfortunately between Sanchez, Tebow and McElroy we have exactly zero QBs who can throw the deep ball.
    Actually tebow throws a great long ball. The short ones he throws into the dirt sometimes, but so does Sanchez. The best pass thrown by a Jet last night was the bomb from Tebow.