Thread: Why can't the Jets run the No Huddle?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Why can't the Jets run the No Huddle?

Is it the poor coaching and players not knowing personell packages? Is it the poor clock management? Does the Wildcat F everything up? They look like a bunch of fools.

I don't understand when they have a defense reeling why they can't finish them off.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paule View Post
    Is it the poor coaching and players not knowing personell packages? Is it the poor clock management? Does the Wildcat F everything up? They look like a bunch of fools.

I don't understand when they have a defense reeling why they can't finish them off.
    I don't get what you mean. How can you have substitutions and not huddle up?

When teams go no huddle, the same personnel stay on the field and the next two or three plays are called in the first huddle.

If you meant a hurry up offense it is the same although the ball is snapped within seconds of the line being set. and the call is usually an audible.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's interesting Rex actually mentioned the no huddle at half time...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paule View Post

They DID run the hurry up to end the half and it ended in an interception that went 80 some odd yards the other way. Pretty convincing end result to indicate that Sanchez can't win with it.

But I'm sure you'll have Jordy defending you on that.