Thread: Rex will survive this season, Tanny, Tony, not so much

Jets Insider VIP

Rex will survive this season, Tanny, Tony, not so much

I gotta say 5 games in with all our problems Id have to say the most glaring is Tanny and sparano. I just dont like the personnel, and I really dont like the play calling on Offense. We have no depth, and anytime Tebow comes in it causes problems time wise and our sub package costs us wayyyy to many time outs time and time again.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sadly, none of them are going anywhere.

Jets Insider VIP
    I can dream.

Tony isn't going anywhere unless everyone goes. Don't be ridiculous, you don't fire an OC after 1 year.

Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    Tony isn't going anywhere unless everyone goes. Don't be ridiculous, you don't fire an OC after 1 year.
    Actually for that matter GM's rarely go without the coach going as well. New GM's want to hire their own guy. If Tanny is gone, so is Rex and so is Sparano.

I think Heimerdinger under Edwards lasted only a season.

Actually for that matter GM's rarely go without the coach going as well. New GM's want to hire their own guy. If Tanny is gone, so is Rex and so is Sparano.
    True, any GM will want his guy, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be Rex, it just probably won't be Rex.

He has a chance to keep his job based on how he handles this situation.

The real problem is Sanchez can't read defenses or see the field at all, and Rex's hands were tied here. How much he lobbied to go get this guy will matter too.