Thread: Our Offensive Line sucks.

All League

Our Offensive Line sucks.

Our Offensive line is really bad. They better get their sh1t straightened out. No holes for the RBs. Throwing lanes are non-existent. Terrible

Veteran
    Yes they are. People who keep saying we need rb, what they are really saying is we need an Oline.

Jets Insider VIP
    The Bears have the worst OL in the league.

But that doesn't stop Matt Forte from tearing teams a new a$$hole every week.

The main culprits are our piss poor QB and a backfield that is totally inept.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    The Bears have the worst OL ine leage.

But that doesn't stop Matt Forte from tearing teams a new a$$hole every week.

The main culprits are our piss poor QB and a backfield that is totally inept.
    Most people actually think the Bears have a good run blocking line, but are poor in pass protection.

All League
    Moore got abused tonight

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Most people actually think the Bears have a good run blocking line, but are poor in pass protection.
    My take also. Mangold is my favorite jet, but he does not seem to get a helmet on the LB as much this year, he seems to be getting stifled more on the LOS than ever before.

I hope somebody with the all 22 film can comment this week.

Moore was terrible tonight

Anyone else notice the 2 worst performing positions OL & DL have 2 new coaches.

Moore ran into JJ Watt... The guy is the best defensive player in the league by a significant margin right now. Moore typically does a nice job so it should be pretty obvious that the only difference was Watt.

In the last 2 weeks we played against the best 2 defenses in the NFL, probably has a lot to do with why our line struggled.

Indy will be a situation where we should be able to pound the football, control the clock and keep the ball out of Lucks hands.

The oline has played MUCH better this year overall and Howard is way better than hunter. For the most part they gave the Qb adequate time to throw and our RB's Are JAG city these days. They are not what they were re run blocking but they still open enough holes for a good back to make some Hay, we have no good backs.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    2 young guys, 2 good guys, 1 old guy.