Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tonight's Jets/Texans Attendance: 79,055

Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan View Post
    You mean with all the names people call themselves on JI "entertainer" is actionable? Sure bring it on. Report me.

As DCAT confirmed you are wrong. 100% wrong. The whole theme of this thread is based on misinformation - something you are quite good at spreading and no I will not do it in a pm. It should be public so people can read how wrong you are and what the truth is. This is not an opinion where reasonable people can disagree. This is a fact that there is only one right answer to.

You owe this board an apology. Man up and admit you were wrong.
    dont bother. only been a shortwhile but a very good judge of people. he is never wrong and knows everything about anything.

who is he to judge what i do with my money? i dont care if he believes me or not? his anger is vented towards me when i tell him at least i got something back from the mistake i made he wont.

i still own 4 psls only because i enjoy going to games and sitting where i can see the action. look to continue that tradition next season.
    Last edited by Nike; 10-09-2012 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    DCAT threw up an article from 2005. Last time I checked it's 2012. Find me something that contradicts the information I posted from NFL.com, ESPN, and Stats Inc.

I owe this board nothing. And if I did I wouldn't be telling it to a poster that disappears for 10 months at a time and only appears when the Jets are in trouble so he can push his decade-old agenda of a Queens stadium on a handful of PSL owners who didn't quit on the team over a zip code.

I don't need the mods help. I can enforce the rules all by myself: Getting responses from SAR on Jets Insider is a privilege. You just lost yours.

SAR I
    And that policy has not changed from 2005. So DCAT, Flagman, and myself tell you are wrong. You continue to lie. The NFL.com, ESPN, and Stats Inc did not report the number of people in the house. They get the number from the team of the tickets sold and that's it.

What a stubborn man you are. This is just a continuation of your history here. You have been wrong on all your predictions in regards to this stadium except your advice to people on where the good seats are.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan View Post
    xxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx. xxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx. xxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx. xxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx.

xxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx. xxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx. xxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx. xxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx. xxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx. xxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx.
    You have been response-banned for the following reason:
    Personal attacks.

Date the response-ban will be lifted:
    11-09-12 15:49

SAR I

Personal attacks.

SAR I
    That was not aimed at you. Was just a public service post to the readers of JI to not believe what you post in regards to the Stadium. No response by you necessary.

Personal attacks.

SAR I
    he flat out proved you wrong on the attendance figures and thats how you react?

its not a matter anymore of how amusing you are its a matter of how low you will go to not be wrong on this forum.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    he flat out proved you wrong on the attendance figures and thats how you react?

its not a matter anymore of how amusing you are its a matter of how low you will go to not be wrong on this forum.
    Dont make me do the super secret IP check on you. You wont like it.

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Dont make me do the super secret IP check on you. You wont like it.

-
    please do so these wrongful accusers can stop calling me gmc once and for all. thanks

JetsInsider.com Legend
    please do so these wrongful accusers can stop calling me gmc once and for all. thanks
    I have a better idea.

Take a photo of your season ticket invoice for the 2012 season showing the $60,000 seats you claim you just sold as well as a photo of the contract you signed with the Jets showing the matching Section, Row, and Seat numbers.

Clear your good name. I'll be the first to offer a humble apology.

SAR I

I have a better idea.

Take a photo of your season ticket invoice for the 2012 season showing the $60,000 seats you claim you just sold as well as a photo of the contract you signed with the Jets showing the matching Section, Row, and Seat numbers.

SAR I
    i will not post personal and confidential information on this website or any other for that matter with the likes of people like you obtaining it.

put me on ignore is alot easier for me. no apology needed. thanks

JetsInsider.com Legend
    i will not post personal and confidential information on this website or any other for that matter with the likes of people like you obtaining it.

put me on ignore is alot easier for me. no apology needed. thanks
    We have a winner.

Just post a pic of the pickup truck, GMC. We were friends once.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    I have a better idea.

SAR I
    Section?Row?Seat is personal and confidential? You don't own them anymore Nike?

We have a winner.

SAR I
    we dont have a winner we have a loser. stop making false accusations and put me on ignore. isnt this considered trolling in the rules? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Section?Row?Seat is personal and confidential? You don't own them anymore Nike?
    i own them for this season. i paid for the tix. they were traded to a broker for new psls. its personal and confidential.

its like me asking sar i to post a copy of his bmw lease agreement or a w-2.

i wont post anything for anyones worthwhile or amusement. please grow up or put me on ignore. thanks

Hall Of Fame
    i own them for this season. i paid for the tix. they were traded to a broker for new psls. its personal and confidential.

its like me asking sar i to post a copy of his bmw lease agreement or a w-2.

i wont post anything for anyones worthwhile or amusement. please grow up or put me on ignore. thanks
    Scott would probably post his lease agreement because he's proven time in and time out that he drives a BMW (no big deal).

I get the personal and confidential stuff but then why even tell us all about it? Black out the personal information, write F OFF SAR on the copy and post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Scott would probably post his lease agreement because he's proven time in and time out that he drives a BMW (no big deal).

I get the personal and confidential stuff but then why even tell us all about it? Black out the personal information, write F OFF SAR on the copy and post it.
    not happening. i dont trust a few here. sorry the agreement i have is now in the possession of a broker ownership rights are being transfered through the jets ticket office. just move on. thanks

Jets Insider VIP
    We have a winner.

SAR I
    And in one of the funniest threads ever he was going to follow you out to the Poconos...

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    And in one of the funniest threads ever he was going to follow you out to the Poconos...
    definitely not me. poconos? i like to stay away from areas where people still wear mullets and have very few teeth. who the hell vacations in the poconos? lollmfaoroffl thats low budget cheesy sleazy.

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    GMC returns?????
    On one of the other message boards he challenged me to say what I said about him to his face. I gave him my tailgate and seat locations lol. Still waiting on him to arrive.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    On one of the other message boards he challenged me to say what I said about him to his face. I gave him my tailgate and seat locations lol. Still waiting on him to arrive.
    And I got a Stella waiting for him....

Just to share a story about last night's attendance. I know one of the parking lot attendants. He gets some kind of information for each game and asked me the capacity and I said around 82,000. He told me usually it shows attendance for each game shows "sold out" but last night showed up at "75,000."

Not including coaches club (none of us will ever be able to tell the attendance there) I'd say 75,000 would be about accurate. Pretty full house, some empty seats. At $17 a ticket there was an affordable seat for everyone. Some people who don't go often decided to go last night.

I'd even say the crowd was louder than the Buffalo Home Opener.