Thread: This forum could really use a like/dislike button.

This forum could really use a like/dislike button.

Some people say some really unintelligent stuff after a loss. Or sometimes someone makes a really good point. It would be nice to see how the majority feels. Just some food for thought.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tman2812 View Post
    Some people say some really unintelligent stuff after a loss. Or sometimes someone makes a really good point. It would be nice to see how the majority feels. Just some food for thought.
    Wonder where we've seen that button before?

hmm yeah your right and i wonder how there doing

Hall Of Fame
    hmm yeah your right and i wonder how there doing
    I dislike your grammar.

(Pushes 'unlike' button.)

Bewildered Beast
    Thanks, Tim. I'll bring it up with the Innner Circle.

It might seem like a good idea on paper, but there is a slight problem. When I post yet another homerrific thread there will be so many people trying to like the responses that completely own my entire premise or dislike my juvenile retorts that mostly involve telling people to stfu, threatening physical harm or invoking some insult that references male genitalia that the site would crash.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Rah_Rah19 View Post
    It might seem like a good idea on paper, but there is a slight problem. When I post yet another homerrific thread there will be so many people trying to like the responses that completely own my entire premise or dislike my juvenile retorts that mostly involve telling people to stfu, threatening physical harm or invoking some insult that references male genitalia that the site would crash.
    Inbound ban in 3....2.....1.....

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rah_Rah19 View Post

forgive me rayray for I have sinned