Thread: To Quote T.O.: "That's my quarterback."

To Quote T.O.: "That's my quarterback."

I'm amazed by the Sanchez hate on the board tonight. I expected a deflated, unimaginative, and awful performance. What I saw was a guy who for the first time in a long time fit the definition of making the guys around him better than they actually are.

I don't know what else you'd call what he did with the likes of Schilens, Greene, and Cumberland as starting skill position players. For chrissakes, they were using Cumberland ON THE OUTSIDE, and it worked.

He made a couple of mistakes, but as far as I'm concerned he gets a two-week reprieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleem View Post
    I'm amazed by the Sanchez hate on the board tonight. I expected a deflated, unimaginative, and awful performance. What I saw was a guy who for the first time in a long time fit the definition of making the guys around him better than they actually are.

I don't know what else you'd call what he did with the likes of Schilens, Greene, and Cumberland as starting skill position players. For chrissakes, they were using Cumberland ON THE OUTSIDE, and it worked.

He made a couple of mistakes, but as far as I'm concerned he gets a two-week reprieve.

Agree. I don't think he was terrible. There were actually a couple of drives that they were moving well. They ran into a good team in the Texans, put up a good fight but lost.

Can't this team lose a game without everyone on this board screaming for someone to get fired? Did we expect them to go undefeated?

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleem View Post

aaand http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescri...s/Default.aspx