Thread: Exited again

Practice Squad

Exited again

At least they showed me we can compete. 3 and 3 here we come. Thank God mangold was ok

Uhhhhhhh ... Exited ?? As in out the with Rex, Sparano and Sanchez at the no of the year ???

The word is Excited.

Btw : just giving you a hard time ...

Quote Originally Posted by ncjets76 View Post
    At least they showed me we can compete. 3 and 3 here we come. Thank God mangold was ok
    I never accept losses, but looking at the big picture, you are correct.

Lets beat the Colts this week and back to 3-3. I don't quit, and by the looks of last night's game, I don't think the Jets have either.

Practice Squad

Your right

Sorry for the spelling, before yesterday I was not even happy about game. Maybe the first time i absolutely dreaded watching my boys. Now I can't wait until sunday

Quote Originally Posted by ncjets76 View Post
    You see Luck play last week? The kid is a monster. I think we get stomped, 2-4.

All League
    Where did you exit to?

Jets Insider VIP
    After the game last night Rex looked rejected and exited.

The Jets gave up lots of yards, gave up sacks, had no running game, had no sacks. Ugh. McKnight had a nice performance.
    They have a weak schedule so anything is possible. They beat two dogs so far. Lost to a very average Pitt team.
    Does anybody really think they can beat the Patriots? Anyone watch the Pat game Sunday?