View Poll Results: What do you think of Mark Sanchez?

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • He can be the franchise QB of the Jets if surrounded by good talent.

43 30.28%
  • He is very average at best, not a liability but also not capable to lead to victories on his own.

44 30.99%
  • He's not equipped to be a starter. After 4 years it's clear he's not the guy.

55 38.73%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Mark Sanchez Poll

Jets Insider VIP

The Mark Sanchez Poll

What do you of think Mark Sanchez...

1. He can be the franchise QB of the Jets if surrounded by good talent and should lead the team for years to come.

2. He is very average at best, not a liability but also not the type of positive difference maker who can occasionally lead the team to victories on his own.

3. He's not equipped to be a starter. After 4 years it's clear he's not the guy and the Jets should move on from as soon as possible.
    Last edited by jetstream23; 10-09-2012 at 09:19 AM.

All League
    Woody and the Jets have written a new book called "100 Ways to F*ck up a QB 101"

1, all the way.

Sanchez Tebow McElroy

Arm strength 9 7 7

Accuracy 5 4 9

Composure 3 7 9

Resume 5 8 10

toughness 4 9 8

26 35 43

Thats how I do the math!

No other choice than #3.

Pack the kid a nice boxed lunch and put him on the next bus to Seattle. Let Sanchez cost Pom-Pom Pete his job like he will Rex'.

All League

The Mark Sanchez Poll

I thought there'd be some Eva Longoria picks in this one

No need to elaborate. Everyone here already knows how I feel.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    No need to elaborate. Everyone here already knows how I feel.
    lol. Yes we do. Thanks for voting.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    Sanchez Tebow McElroy

Arm strength 9 7 7

Accuracy 5 4 9

Composure 3 7 9

Resume 5 8 10

toughness 4 9 8

26 35 43

Thats how I do the math!

AGREE 100%

mcelroy will eventually get his shot....i have been saying for some time....easily the best qb on the jets right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    AGREE 100%

mcelroy will eventually get his shot....i have been saying for some time....easily the best qb on the jets right now.
    You were right about Mole Face.

Sanchez Tebow McElroy

Arm strength 9 7 7

Accuracy 5 4 9

Composure 3 7 9

Resume 5 8 10

toughness 4 9 8

26 35 43

Thats how I do the math!
    I like this. Pretty accurate. Not like Mark.

Sanchez Tebow McElroy

Arm strength 9 7 7

Accuracy 5 4 9

Composure 3 7 9

Resume 5 8 10

toughness 4 9 8

26 35 43

Thats how I do the math!
    Hope you don't work with numbers for a living.

McElroy has the same arm strenth as Tebow? Lol, no. As an injured Pennington maybe.

McElroy has more composure than Tebow.....seriously? Based on what, a few plays in the 4th of teh 4th preseason game? Um, no.

McElroy resume better than Tebow? Tebow was a far better college QB results wise, and has a playoff season int he pro's vs. McElroy's nothing-in-pros resume. Again, lol, no.

And of course, McElroy, a short, slight, small guy already knocked out once in barely any playtime in preseasons, rated almost as tough as Takes-a-Hit-Tebow.....lol, right.

Lord, I get it, you want McElPenningollinger to get his big chance to be Brady. You could at least have the common courtesy to be honest about it and not make **** up start to finish.

Same Old Jets, **** the Bed on National TV

Same Old Jets Fans, Immediately Proclaim the Nobody JAG #3 the best guy on team.
    Last edited by Warfish; 10-09-2012 at 10:25 AM.

All Pro
    Sanchez Tebow McElroy

Arm strength 9 7 7

Accuracy 5 4 9

Composure 3 7 9

Resume 5 8 10

toughness 4 9 8

26 35 43

Thats how I do the math!

Many might laugh, but this is a pretty accurate assesment of our 3 QBs.

Sanchez Tebow McElroy

Arm strength 9 7 7

Accuracy 5 4 9

Composure 3 7 9

Resume 5 8 10

toughness 4 9 8

26 35 43

Thats how I do the math!
    I would change the arm strength. Tebow 9, sanchez 7, GMAC 6
    I would also flip-flop tebow, GMAC resume. Tebow won a heisman, 2 national championships, a NFL division title and a playoff game. Give sanchez a 6 for resume, his post-season #s are pretty solid. Reg season shaky.

Mark is physically tough, he takes a beating and never comes out, emotionally he's a puss.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    Woody and the Jets have written a new book called "100 Ways to F*ck up a QB 101"

1, all the way.
    These 2 friends are having a conversation. One says to the other 1 have had 4 wife and they were all miserable . Frankenstein turns to Dracula and say.

Man do you need a mirror in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Hope you don't work with numbers for a living.

McElroy has the same arm strenth as Tebow? Lol, no. As an injured Pennington maybe.

McElroy has more composure than Tebow.....seriously? Based on what, a few plays in the 4th of teh 4th preseason game? Um, no.

McElroy resume better than Tebow? Tebow was a far better college QB results wise, and has a playoff season int he pro's vs. McElroy's nothing-in-pros resume. Again, lol, no.

And of course, McElroy, a short, slight, small guy already knocked out once in barely any playtime in preseasons, rated almost as tough as Takes-a-Hit-Tebow.....lol, right.

Lord, I get it, you want McElPenningollinger to get his big chance to be Brady. You could at least have the common courtesy to be honest about it and not make **** up start to finish.

Same Old Jets, **** the Bed on National TV

Same Old Jets Fans, Immediately Proclaim the Nobody JAG #3 the best guy on team.
    I base it on watching every game he played for three years. How can you compare McElroys arm with Pennington, have you seen the video I posted? McElroy survived three years as a starter in the SEC, that is tough. Sanchez only started part of a year. McElroy led Alabama to a undefeated season and a national championship and he did it playing tough SEC teams not the girls of California. Tebow played in the same league and was defeated by McElroy and the Crimson tide. If you have been watching Sanchez play for the last four years, how do you figure he is our best chance to win?

I can't vote in this poll because I am undecided.

Any QB that wins 4 road playoff games has to have something in him. Yet, he continues to be inaccurate and make poor decisions at times. Also a 49% completion in today's NFL certainly gives pause for thought.

Wow, still a lot of believers and deceivers out there. Not surprised though, people generally hate to admit they were so wrong about a player.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    I can't vote in this poll because I am undecided.

Any QB that wins 4 road playoff games has to have something in him. Yet, he continues to be inaccurate and make poor decisions at times. Also a 49% completion in today's NFL certainly gives pause for thought.
    Yeah, I used to be solidly in Sanchez's corner, as recently as Week 2, but now I'm on the fence.

I base it on watching every game he played for three years. How can you compare McElroys arm with Pennington, have you seen the video I posted? McElroy survived three years as a starter in the SEC, that is tough. Sanchez only started part of a year. McElroy led Alabama to a undefeated season and a national championship and he did it playing tough SEC teams not the girls of California. Tebow played in the same league and was defeated by McElroy and the Crimson tide. If you have been watching Sanchez play for the last four years, how do you figure he is our best chance to win?

Like I said, same old Jets fans same old fantasy.

The plucky undersized, weak armed #3 no one expcted and everyone counted out rises up, Christ like, to save the team, cause shucks, he just needed his chance, his shot, to show us all he could DO IT. Jets Fans never, ever, tire of this old chestnut.

A. I never said Sanchez was out best chance to win, nor am I one of JI's resident Sanchez-lovers. His play is all that counts, and roght now it's ****, second year in a row.

B. I know McElBollinger is NOT our best chance to win. He is our worst chance to win. Any projection that he is better than Sanchez or Tebow is just that, 100% projection. There are no facts to back it.

C. Fantasies and Wet Dreams don't win football games. Talent does. McElroy is the least talented QB on our roster in NFL terms.

D. Tebow WILL get the job first. Get used to the idea, because like it or not, thats what WILL happen. And it'll take a total abject failure of Tebow (once he has the #1 job) to lose it, because even a losing Tebow is isnteresting, sells media, sells tickets, sells beers at the stadium, etc. McElBollinger does not sell anything to anyone in New York.

E. If McElroy gets his shot, good for him, he's a Jet (although he shouldn't be after his comments last year) so I'll root my ass off for him. But I will not join the same old same old Jets Fans Fantasy circle jerk that "if only" the #3 got his shot, he'd be "the answer". It's pure fantasy.

The Resume is especially hilarious tbh. A multiple-NFL-playoff game winner and a two-time National Champ Heisman winner and playoff QB both beaten by a never-played a snap #3 with one Natl' title on a stacked traditional college powerhouse team he was (I'd guess) far fromt he best player on? Right, a totally accurate and non-biased list, right?
    Last edited by Warfish; 10-09-2012 at 11:12 AM.