…………… a TD and some D and we win by a point. There were plenty of things that could have been done better throughout the game, but this one is on Rex and Sparano in my opinion.

Rushing to get a play off before the 2 minute warning was dumb. Slow it down, take the ‘free’ time out and you still have one left and make a solid plan for the last 2 minutes. Play with what you got and within yourself.

Instead, you are having problems getting the right people on the field (wasted time outs) and you rush to get off a play which results in a turnover and the game. We played much better (albeit, not so well) than most expected and had a shot to win it.

Onsides kick – why?

Substitute Teblow to break up the rhythm of the game and cost time outs – why?

Why run plays that roll to the right and try and throw over a pass blocking machine with an undersized QB? I don’t know.

*Other teams have tried and failed to make a 2 QB system work, but we’re the JETS……we can pull it off. BS!*

Yes, I know:

2 INTs by Sanchez and a lucky fumble bounce
A drop of the one good pass I saw from TEBLOW this year, he did run for a first out of punt formation (big deal!) Gimmick BS.

What makes these idiots think that you can win in this league with cute (as Hasselback put it) BS instead of fundamentals is beyond me. As a change of pace, cute stuff works and is fun, as a game plan or road map for winning, I don’t think so. What are you going to do the rest of the year to surprise the opponent Rex and Tony? Rex seems to think that teams will be apprehensive to rush a punt (watch the post game presser) because Teblow is back there. Are you ****ting me?! Fool me once………………. (You know how the saying goes).

I have been a true fan since about 1970 (MF I’m getting old!) and only the 1-15 season of yore made me feel like this. Every week it’s what are we going to laugh about with the Jets now. Pitt, GB, etc stumble a bit, but they have a pedigree to support them. They don’t get laughed at, because they don’t do laughable things.

Someone has to answer to this and I believe that it starts with Rex. Sanchez is a decent QB and a victim of his lack of surrounding cast. I don’t think he’ll become elite, but at least put a decent product on the field for us to watch.

I WOULD HAVE RATHER GOT BLOW OUT, BUT NOOOOOOOOO, IN TRUE JETS FASHION; THEY GAVE ME HOPE AND MADE ME STAY UP TILL THE BITTER END.

With all that said, I will continue to bleed Green and White forever, because I may be many things (ask my X), but I will always be faithful.

Wouldn’t it be nice to have something fun to think about, like what we did right to win for once? Has that happened yet this year?