Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 67

Thread: Cushing got Slaussed

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    975
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cushing got Slaussed

    Clay Matthews crying this morning about his butt-boy Cushing getting destroyed by Slauson.

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...shing/1621955/



    The Texans OL is notorious for chop blocking. You'd think that their defensive players know how to defend it seeing as their OL practices it.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad form.

    It was a bad block and Slauson should get fined.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched it this morning... he'll get fined. If he were a receiver, they probably would have called it a crack back block but it's definitely a clip

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv-bYkSE17k

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    975
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope Cushing isn't injured too badly, but Texans OL is notorious for this crap.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slaused...one S

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    I hope Cushing isn't injured too badly, but Texans OL is notorious for this crap.
    chop blocking is legal as long as the player isn't already engaged by another block and (a) shoulder pad(s) are in front of the player.

    In this, he clearly came from behind and his shoulders are behind his knees.

    I'm not going to say it's intentionally dirty but it's illegal and dangerous.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,314
    Post Thanks / Like
    After seeing Baker hit in the knee with a dirty hit, and Epps getting the same ending both of their seasons, I have no pity for the juicer

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Clay Matthews crying this morning about his butt-boy Cushing getting destroyed by Slauson.


    Butt-buddies?

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's with these two fags and their long hair?
    Maybe they are butt-chuggers after all.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post


    Butt-buddies?
    Exactly!

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post


    Butt-buddies?
    you do know that cush and clay are just 2 out of about 1500 players in the nfl who juice right?

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dirty cheap shot. No question.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    you do know that cush and clay are just 2 out of about 1500 players in the nfl who juice right?
    Those two are poster children.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    anytime its anyone playing the jets that gets hurt its a cheap shot.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    Karma

    Texans Oline was doing that on every play last night

    Texans definitely lead the league in juice heads

    Watt
    Cushing
    Daniels
    and much much more......

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slauson wiffed on his original block and went right past Cushing. He then turned completely around and dove right at the knee. That was dirty, but it was dirty because he was initially incompetent.

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Dirty cheap shot. No question.
    I'll say this. You certainly are qualified to recognize dirty play having witnessed Wilfat play for the past 9 years.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I'll say this. You certainly are qualified to recognize dirty play having witnessed Wilfat play for the past 9 years.
    And it was easy to see Slauson's shot was dirty and Cheap. So what's your point? It's okay because you think Wilfork is also dirty? Great logic there.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    10,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe thats the Jets problems, not enough juice?

  20. #20
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    And it was easy to see Slauson's shot was dirty and Cheap. So what's your point? It's okay because you think Wilfork is also dirty? Great logic there.
    My point was, who the **** cares what you think?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us