Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 67

Thread: Cushing got Slaussed

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    My point was, who the **** cares what you think?
    Seems like the majority here say the same about you, Sally.

  2. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    My point was, who the **** cares what you think?

  3. #23
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    I hope Cushing isn't injured too badly
    +1

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Seems like the majority here say the same about you, Sally.
    Link?

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SCITSCAT View Post
    This guy gets it.

  6. #26
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    25,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    My point was, who the **** cares what you think?
    +1


  7. #27
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    I hope Cushing isn't injured too badly, but Texans OL is notorious for this crap.
    Cushing has torn ACL.

  8. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NRW, Germany
    Posts
    1,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happens a lot these days...

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    My point was, who the **** cares what you think?
    lel

  10. #30
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    337
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Cushing has torn ACL.
    That's too bad; he was one of their better LB's (whether or not he's on steroids is another issue entirely).

    And Jordy: you're from Tarnby huh?

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't be surprised if Ellis was injured by a chop block!
    Looked like our young Dlineman were trying to deal with guys going right down on their shins.
    It a mental game that comes from the old Denver regime, it's hard to keep your gap responsibility when your afraid of getting your knee blown out
    Malwae was great at it

  12. #32
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    That's too bad; he was one of their better LB's (whether or not he's on steroids is another issue entirely).

    And Jordy: you're from Tarnby huh?
    Yeah Kelly and I shacked up for a while. She left. I stayed.

  13. #33
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,861
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    Karma

    Texans Oline was doing that on every play last night

    Texans definitely lead the league in juice heads

    Watt
    Cushing
    Daniels
    and much much more......
    + million. They were chop blocking all night. Reap what you sow.

  14. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by usapaw View Post
    + million. They were chop blocking all night. Reap what you sow.
    Chop blocking (from the front if the player is not engaged) is perfectly legal and a clean practice. Slauson chopped him from behind and caused him a serious injury. Dirty. Cheap. Despicable. And he should be fined heavily and suspended for it.

  15. #35
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    888
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Chop blocking (from the front if the player is not engaged) is perfectly legal and a clean practice. Slauson chopped him from behind and caused him a serious injury. Dirty. Cheap. Despicable. And he should be fined heavily and suspended for it.
    any dive at the knee is dirty it is how these players make their living any one who coaches that should be fined as well. That said Ellis was hit in the knee and you condone that, but blast Slauson. Blast both or shut up cause you really show your true colors in that statement in that

  16. #36
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    My point was, who the **** cares what you think?
    Excellent point Jordy... probably one of the best posts I've ever seen on JI

  17. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rammagen View Post
    any dive at the knee is dirty it is how these players make their living any one who coaches that should be fined as well. That said Ellis was hit in the knee and you condone that, but blast Slauson. Blast both or shut up cause you really show your true colors in that statement in that
    Show me where I condoned that. I didn't see the Ellis hit, but if he was chopped from behind then yes, that's despicable as well.

  18. #38
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    NC in the Hizzy
    Posts
    928
    Post Thanks / Like
    it was a dirty play.

  19. #39
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Clay Matthews crying this morning about his butt-boy Cushing getting destroyed by Slauson.

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...shing/1621955/



    The Texans OL is notorious for chop blocking. You'd think that their defensive players know how to defend it seeing as their OL practices it.
    The Texans line chopped block like kings last night. He needs to stop crying.

  20. #40
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by usapaw View Post
    + million. They were chop blocking all night. Reap what you sow.
    F yeah!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us