Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Rust Never Slips

  1. #21

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Any guesses on who Rah Rah is on the Phail?


  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    +1

  4. #24
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,694
    So, besides omeone who has extra time on their hands, who is Rah Rah? Good material he put up, too.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    +1
    -2

  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    So, besides omeone who has extra time on their hands, who is Rah Rah? Good material he put up, too.
    That was classic. Shocked no one took that username before

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    So, besides omeone who has extra time on their hands, who is Rah Rah? Good material he put up, too.
    Actually that's all I am. You can believe what you like, but I've actually never posted on this board in any capacity previously although obviously I have read it. Just trying to lighten the mood.

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Rah_Rah19 View Post
    Actually that's all I am. You can believe what you like, but I've actually never posted on this board in any capacity previously although obviously I have read it. Just trying to lighten the mood.








  9. #29
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,752
    What happe3ned to my thread? I read it 20 times yesterday tears streaming down my face...you guys...

  10. #30
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,694
    You sure know how to make your own fun.

  11. #31
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    You sure know how to make your own fun.
    He has to do something when the East Coast is in bed

  12. #32
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    He has to do something when the East Coast is in bed
    I heard he was originally going to post a thread about Southside called "Wrist never sleeps", but thought better of it.



  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I heard he was originally going to post a thread about Southside called "Wrist never sleeps", but thought better of it.


    "The Handmaiden's Tail (sic)"

  14. #34

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us