Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Mark Sanchez Be In The League In 5 Years?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Will Mark Sanchez Be In The League In 5 Years?

I have my doubts

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know. He might be able to stick with an organization as like a 3rd string QB, but that is all he has to hope for. He could be selling insurance in two years also.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfan29 View Post
    I have my doubts
    David Carr is still in the league...............

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    no way he will be in the hall of fame.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably...somebody has to hold the clip board for the starter...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think so, he won't be getting paid 16 mill a year, but if he wants to make 1 mill a year to carry a clipboard, sure.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I don't know. He might be able to stick with an organization as like a 3rd string QB, but that is all he has to hope for. He could be selling insurance in two years also.
    Lmao. I'm surprise you stopped short of, "he could be dead by then, for all we know... or care."

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Lmao. I'm surprise you stopped short of, "he could be dead by then, for all we know... or care."
    Despite what you may think of me, I am not hateful. What you just suggested is hateful. It's nothing personal against Sanchez, I actually like the kid. I just know he's a complete and entire FAILURE as the NYJ QB.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    David Carr is still in the league...............
    exactly, so is brady quinn for that matter. He has shown enough that he can bounce around for another 10yrs if he wants, as a back-up, maybe even win a QB competition for an also-ran down the road.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Despite what you may think of me, I am not hateful. What you just suggested is hateful. It's nothing personal against Sanchez, I actually like the kid. I just know he's a complete and entire FAILURE as the NYJ QB.
    You've been in the woods too long. So how did we get to 2 AFC championships? A complete failure would've found a way to lose one of the earlier games for us.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's gonna be in Arizona dominating with Fitz.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe

Sanchez can play in this league, he's just not a competent starter.

He'd make a solid backup who can come in and win a few games in a pinch IMO.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    You've been in the woods too long. So how did we get to 2 AFC championships? A complete failure would've found a way to lose one of the earlier games for us.
    Well, we sure as hell didn't RELY on Sanchez to get those wins. Sanchez was along for the ride in those wins. And this is so typical of a Sanchez apologist, you use a 6 game sample and make the decision that he's untouchable.

Whereas people with a normal thought process, will use 51 regular season starts as a more accurate reflection of what the kid is capable of.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark has a future in this league. He might even be a decent qb one day. But it is not going to happen here. The relationship has gone sour btwn new york and sanchez and he just cant produce here.

Look at it like a marriage. Just becasue 2 people get divorced does not mean neither of them can ever have a successful marriage.

Mark might be successful in this league in the future. but its just not going to happen here.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, we sure as hell didn't RELY on Sanchez to get those wins. Sanchez was along for the ride in those wins. And this is so typical of a Sanchez apologist, you use a 6 game sample and make the decision that he's untouchable.

Whereas people with a normal thought process, will use 51 regular season starts as a more accurate reflection of what the kid is capable of.
    You missed my point completely.

You said he is a COMPLETE FAILURE. He isn't. You're so blinded, there's no listening to reason.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfan29 View Post
    I have my doubts
    Absolutely. he will be a good backup QB starting in about 2-3 weeks. Im guessing we replace him during the bye week

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KR View Post
    Absolutely. he will be a good backup QB starting in about 2-3 weeks. Im guessing we replace him during the bye week
    If we're a game out of first it won't happen. My guess is things have to go south and we'll be in the cellar before it happens. In which case I would welcome it to see what else we got.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Brady Quinn says 'hello'

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only reason he might not be is because he will choose to retire after leading us to 5 consecutive Super Bowl victories because he is just bored of dominating the NFL.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Selling Insurance? Do you mean owning an insurance company with all the money he milked us for?
    Last edited by LA Jet Fan; 10-09-2012 at 08:08 PM. Reason: spelling