Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kerley

Jets Insider VIP
    Kerley has quickly become one of my favorite players. He's quick, has pretty reliable hands, and often times makes something out of absolutely nothing. And agree with HS41, he actually shows heart and gives his all, something Holmes and many other Jets can learn a thing or two from.

While he may not ever be a true No. 1 or 2 WR, he's turned out to be an excellent value pick and has done well to replace Cotchery in the slot.

Our receivers wouldn't be that bad if Hill & Keller were healthy, Kerley in the slot and McKnight & Powell caught some screen passes. It's not great but it definitely should be good enough for Sanchez to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by lageman4ever View Post
    Our receivers wouldn't be that bad if Hill & Keller were healthy, Kerley in the slot and McKnight & Powell caught some screen passes. It's not great but it definitely should be good enough for Sanchez to work with.
    This is pretty much where I'm at...

NE is the only contender left on the schedule, so it's not like we're playing great teams the rest of the way...

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post

NE is the only contender left on the schedule, so it's not like we're playing great teams the rest of the way...
    Of course Hill and Keller have not been healthy much this season. And for whatever reason the coaching staff refuses to call screen passes for McKnight & Powell. So it's been the big suck lately for Sanchez.

Tebow could very well come in for the second part of the season with an easier schedule and Hill / Keller recovered to look half-way decent.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post

Seattle, Arizona, St. Louis, Chargers, NE x 2. That's 6 games against teams that are contenders and have better records than us.