Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Details From Libya Consulate Attack: State Department Abandons Claim Of Protest O

Quote Originally Posted by GandWFan View Post
    And yet the media still carries water for these cowards. No coverage on the alphabet networks. Amazing

But Snookie is newsworthy.
    ABC News homepage today - no mention of the story.

Guy with Romney tattoo on face? Right up there.

Alternative media, more widespread than ever in 2012, is biting traditional media and Obama in the rear. This coverup, going on for weeks now, cannot be smothered and it will prevent Obama from getting even a whiff of momentum back. This stuff with denial of air support is just brutal.

Gallup, the leading pollster, will be remembered as the first one of the bunch to detect the big Romney win.

While loathsome hacks like Juan Williams jabber and yap like squids squirting ink, patriots are demanding to hear the tapes of Tyrone Woods begging in vain for the air support that the Islamophile in the White House withheld.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=RjalqqMyNg8

These tapes could constitute the clearest evidence yet that Obama is unfit to call himself an American, much less to serve as president. Yet they don’t seem to have piqued the “mainstream” media’s curiosity.

Jets Insider VIP
    Loathsome hacks...

That's Fox News to a tee

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

This will be his Watergate.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    No story

Except for Fakes news of course

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Now that the election is passed-

Any chance the real truth about this comes out?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Any chance the real truth about this comes out?
    When the General that was fired for saddling up against orders to effect a rescue attempt.....then hurriedly rehired... but given a retirement date...begins to speak next year...it should come out.

Meanwhile, this COuntry swirls around the terlet bowl for four more years with thousands of new Dems crossing the borders illegally every day.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Election is over.

Lets get back to Benghazi and Fast and Furious.

IMPEACHMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you praying for it to be?

Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    I'm struggling with it. What's better, if this just goes away or for the truth to come out? What's better for this country? What's better for those dead men's families?

Quote Originally Posted by HessStation View Post
    I'm struggling with it. What's better, if this just goes away or for the truth to come out? What's better for this country? What's better for those dead men's families?
    The truth is always the best.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I'm glad to see you're still channeling your lib self-hatred through goofball commentary.

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

I'm glad to see you're still channeling your lib self-hatred through goofball commentary.

-
    Your self rightous smarter than everyone else outrage schtick comforts me as well.

we all have of roles.

/shrug.

Hall Of Fame
    He works in strange ways.

Just sayin.

I never understood how this was supposed to be the big scandal that would bring down Obama. How many intelligence reports were ignored by Bush Jr pre-9/11 or during the Iraq War when during the first 2.5 years of the war soldiers were riding into combat in thin skinned vehicles? One embassy out of 180 sends an email warning about terrorism and Obama was supposed to I guess invade Libya? Ok

What was the big gaffe? Put up a couple additional Jersey barriers? Dispatch the Navy Seals to hunt down... who in a soveriegn country we're not at war with? Bomb Benghazi?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Your self rightous smarter than everyone else outrage schtick comforts me as well.
    wtf....thats not schtick.

-

-
    I love you, man.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I never understood how this was supposed to be the big scandal that would bring down Obama. How many intelligence reports were ignored by Bush Jr pre-9/11 or during the Iraq War when during the first 2.5 years of the war soldiers were riding into combat in thin skinned vehicles? One embassy out of 180 sends an email warning about terrorism and Obama was supposed to I guess invade Libya? Ok

What was the big gaffe? Put up a couple additional Jersey barriers? Dispatch the Navy Seals to hunt down... who in a soveriegn country we're not at war with? Bomb Benghazi?
    Sigh...I freaken hate when either side does this. I can only take about 10 minutes of Limbaugh before i want to throw my radio out the window..so anyway. There is NO WAY in hell you can justify this to any sane, objective human over the age of 12 so just stop. Please, just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post

How about defending the Ambassador and sending in a rescue team instead of an order to "stand down".

Bewildered Beast

-