Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Details From Libya Consulate Attack: State Department Abandons Claim Of Protest O

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HessStation View Post
    Sigh...I freaken hate when either side does this. I can only take about 10 minutes of Limbaugh before i want to throw my radio out the window..so anyway. There is NO WAY in hell you can justify this to any sane, objective human over the age of 12 so just stop. Please, just stop.
    The Fourth Estate is about messages. When you realize rush is a businessman, his business is getting you interested in what he's saying, so you're waiting and waiting for your chance to either prove his fat ass wrong, or bask in his approval.

It's Sisyphean. You may as well take some poor kids to the movies.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    The Fourth Estate is about messages. When you realize rush is a businessman, his business is getting you interested in what he's saying, so you're waiting and waiting for your chance to either prove his fat ass wrong, or bask in his approval.

It's Sisyphean. You may as well take some poor kids to the movies.
    So is det pocketing cash from Sooth for every response he gets to his posts?

On Rush and the 4th Estate I understand there's an underlying weight of truth to this. I'm not naive enough to understand it always comes down to dollars and GPs, however I try not to be so cynical in such a cynical world, to believe that's ALL it's about. Do these people push the envelope of their own beliefs at times for shock value, yeah, but I have to believe, really hope that it is there actually beliefs. They can't all be Jimmy Swaggart.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    his business is getting you interested in what he's saying, so you're waiting and waiting for your chance to either prove his fat ass wrong, or bask in his approval.
    Like Fatcessa..... with a nasty drug problem.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post

Gallup, the leading pollster, will be remembered as the first one of the bunch to detect the big Romney win.
    Great call, sackdance on Gallup's detection abilities

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    CIA: We Didn’t Ask for Help During Benghazi Attack
    by Eli Lake Nov 15, 2012 4:45 AM EST

The agency’s acting director will tell Congress today that agents on the ground the night Ambassador Chris Stevens was killed never requested military assistance, Eli Lake reports.

When the CIA’s acting director, Michael Morell, testifies Thursday before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, he is expected to say that the agency never requested Europe-based special operations teams, specialized Marine platoons, or armed drones on the night of the Sept. 11 attack in Benghazi, Libya, according to a senior U.S. intelligence official.

Continue Reading

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Krauthammer: White House May Have Used Petraeus Affair to Influence Benghazi Testimon

Government officials may have used former CIA director David Petraeus’ affair with Paula Broadwell as a bargaining chip to influence what he told Congress about the September 11th attack of the U.S. Embassy in Libya, Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer says.

“Here’s a man who knows the administration holds his fate in his hands,’’ Krauthammer told Fox News’ “Special Report’’ on Tuesday night.

“And he gives testimony completely at variance with what the secretary of defense had said the day before, at variance with what he heard from the station chief in Tripoli, and with everything that we had heard.

“Was he influenced by the fact he knew his fate was held by people in the administration at that time?”

Krauthammer said he found it “shocking’’ Petraeus “thought and hoped he could keep his job.

“He thought that it might and would be kept secret, and then he could stay in his position. I think what that tells us is really important.

“It meant that he understood that the FBI obviously knew what was going on. He was hoping that those administration officials would not disclose what had happen and therefore hoping that he would keep his job.

“And that meant that he understood that his job, his reputation, his legacy, his whole celebrated life was in the hands of the administration. And he expected they would protect him by keeping it quiet.”

Petraeus reportedly told congressional intelligence leaders days after the attack that he believed it was spontaneous.

“That brings us to the ultimate issue, and that is his testimony on Sept. 13,” Krauthammer said.

“That’s the thing that connects the two scandals. And that’s the only thing that makes the sex scandal relevant. Otherwise it would be exercise in sensationalism and voyeurism, and nothing else.’’

http://www.newsmax.com/SpecialCovera...1/14/id/464078

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love article like this because they don't need any facts to make a really cool story.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fact is Clinton and others knew what was going because they were watching it on a live feed from the consulate, so please don't tell me Obama didn't know!