Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 6 Jets vs Colts Preview

Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 6 Jets vs Colts Preview

Jets vs Colts Video Preview

Good morning Jets fans! Good luck this week!

Em

Veteran
    We'd need some Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    We'd need some Luck.
    Yet, we have a bum of a USC QB. Loss number four coming up.

Hall Of Fame
    No way the Jets lose this game. Colts coming off a HUGE emotional win at home, Jets desperate to get a win. Jets know their season hinges with this game. I would be shocked if the Jets lose.

How many series before one closes his eyes and winces in pain when seeing a rookie Qb in his 6th game vs our 4th year top 5 picked QB? Probably about 2 for each team I'd say.

Anyone know if a rookie QB ever beat a Rex Ryan Defense, that is as a coach of the Jets?
    Edit: I think both Dolphins (Moore, Henne) QB's beat the Jets as a rookie.
    Nevermind the question
    Last edited by FMJets; 10-10-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Luck will have 300 yards and 3 tds on Sunday. He lit it up last week with clay matthews hanging on him on every play.

This week, he will see the cleanest pocket he has seen since high school.

This is bad matchup for us.

It was shocking to me all last week the Jets couldn't to Schaub more than they did.. This week putting Luck on the ground will be vital

Jets win this one by 10... my prediction

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Luck will have 300 yards and 3 tds on Sunday. He lit it up last week with clay matthews hanging on him on every play.

This week, he will see the cleanest pocket he has seen since high school.

This is bad matchup for us.
    How exactly is this a bad match up for the Jets?

If this is a bad match up, then every game remaining will be a bad match up.

The Colts do not run the ball well, their defense is nothing special and they have a rookie QB. If the Jets do not win this game, then this season is over and Rex should be showed the door ASAP.

Jets Insider VIP
    How exactly is this a bad match up for the Jets?

If this is a bad match up, then every game remaining will be a bad match up.

The Colts do not run the ball well, their defense is nothing special and they have a rookie QB. If the Jets do not win this game, then this season is over and Rex should be showed the door ASAP.
    Because Luck is an elite passer in this league. And we do not create any pass rush. So when you face an elite passer and he has all day to throw, you are in trouble.

And in case you havent been watching, almost every game is going to be a bad matchup for us. WE STINK!

Hall Of Fame
    Because Luck is an elite passer in this league. And we do not create any pass rush. So when you face an elite passer and he has all day to throw, you are in trouble.

And in case you havent been watching, almost every game is going to be a bad matchup for us. WE STINK!
    So which game will NOT be a bad match up for the Jets?

Jets Insider VIP
    So which game will NOT be a bad match up for the Jets?
    Rams, Jax, Buff. Thats it.

What is funny is he has the Jets running back over the Colts?? If this is true how bad do they suck?

Undrafted Free Agent

How the hell can u call Luck an elite passer in the NFL...he's played 4 games. Get a grip.

Jets Insider VIP
    How the hell can u call Luck an elite passer in the NFL...he's played 4 games. Get a grip.
    Come back here 4:00pm Sunday and tell me he is not elite.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Come back here 4:00pm Sunday and tell me he is not elite.
    Couldn't care less what he does Sunday...takes more than 4-5 games to become elite. To think otherwise is just ridiculous

Jets Insider VIP
    Couldn't care less what he does Sunday...takes more than 4-5 games to become elite. To think otherwise is just ridiculous
    So when Randy Moss was torching the league his 1st 4 games he wasnt elite? When AP was ripping it up his 1st 4 games he wasnt elite?

Some players become elite some are elite. Andrew Luck is elite.

Undrafted Free Agent
    So when Randy Moss was torching the league his 1st 4 games he wasnt elite? When AP was ripping it up his 1st 4 games he wasnt elite?

Some players become elite some are elite. Andrew Luck is elite.
    Once again incorrect. A lot of the elite college players never translate in the NFL and fall off the map. Some have real bright starts then lose everything. Elite status comes with consistently being one of the top few at your position. Consistency guy...something that simply isn't there after a third of your rookie season. Could he end up being elite sure. Is he now...not a chance. Why don't u come back in a year or two n we can continue this. thanks.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Wow, great presentation! Your delivery really has improved, Em.