Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rex Has This Team Ready to Roll

Rex Has This Team Ready to Roll

Any fan that thinks the season is over and that Rex or Tanny needs to go:

Please take your skirt, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS, and FIND ANOTHER SPORT TO ROOT for.

Seriously, there is no other way to put it.

This isn't equestrian, this isn't golf, this isn't a tea party.

It's FOOTBALL.

Rex knows EXACTLY what he's doing, and the message he's sending his players is that their is only ONE position to have, and that is to be ready for WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fans that are afraid, worried, scared about how the Jets are talking, how the media are trolling and hating, walking on egg-shells. Do you really think that this so-called "talking" will have a negative effect on their performance this season? Do you really think that any talking that is done between the teams will change how the games will or need to be played?

Get the **** out and go root for another sport.

The Jets aren't where they need to be. They've been inconsistent, they've looked like a team ready to contend for a championship one week, but injuries have set them back and prevented them from taking their rightful place atop the AFC East.

Does any freaking fan on here or anywhere think that Rex DOESN'T know how to get this team to perform? Do you REALLY have delusions that Rex is blind to what this year's Jets team is right now?

If there are fans out there that do, you really are clueless...

I, personally, could not be more pumped for the rest of the season. It's distracting from my busy social life, but I don't care, I want this team wired and ready. Scared? F that!!

Mike Lombardi, Rich Cimini, Mike Francessa, and all the rest of you talking clowns that haven't played a down of football, GFY!!!!!!!!

This is war, and I think that Rex is doing EXACTLY what he needs to do.

Dump. Another person who wants to give Woody his money for a bad team.

Hall Of Fame
    Rah_Rah 19 for Mod!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    Dump. Another person who wants to give Woody his money for a bad team.
    Way over your head.

I think Rex did a great job last week. The team was ready to play. A play here or there and we would have won the game.

I shouldn't be...but I'm laughing.

My only complaint is that this lampoon does not go far enough. There isn't enough difference between the original and the +1.

Looks like Jetfan16 has taken his obsession to a new level.

Fake handles, calling posters out indirectly, I guess this isn't a violation of board rules?

Even funnier, the same clown who carried on for several weeks when another poster was called out and campaigned openly for a banning has no problem with this thread and even partakes. Nice job DDNY.

All League
    On a serious note, the Jets were without all of their playmakers, save Kerley, facing the 2 best defenses in the NFL.

Things will (hopefully) look much different with Stephen Hill + Keller facing the likes of the Indy defense

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rah_Rah19 View Post
    Any fan that thinks the season is over and that Rex or Tanny needs to go:

Please take your skirt, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS, and FIND ANOTHER SPORT TO ROOT for.

Seriously, there is no other way to put it.

This isn't equestrian, this isn't golf, this isn't a tea party.

It's FOOTBALL.

Rex knows EXACTLY what he's doing, and the message he's sending his players is that their is only ONE position to have, and that is to be ready for WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fans that are afraid, worried, scared about how the Jets are talking, how the media are trolling and hating, walking on egg-shells. Do you really think that this so-called "talking" will have a negative effect on their performance this season? Do you really think that any talking that is done between the teams will change how the games will or need to be played?

Get the **** out and go root for another sport.

The Jets aren't where they need to be. They've been inconsistent, they've looked like a team ready to contend for a championship one week, but injuries have set them back and prevented them from taking their rightful place atop the AFC East.

Does any freaking fan on here or anywhere think that Rex DOESN'T know how to get this team to perform? Do you REALLY have delusions that Rex is blind to what this year's Jets team is right now?

If there are fans out there that do, you really are clueless...

I, personally, could not be more pumped for the rest of the season. It's distracting from my busy social life, but I don't care, I want this team wired and ready. Scared? F that!!

Mike Lombardi, Rich Cimini, Mike Francessa, and all the rest of you talking clowns that haven't played a down of football, GFY!!!!!!!!

This is war, and I think that Rex is doing EXACTLY what he needs to do.
    Can u say delusional Jet fan! Lol

This is someone who was banned and has come back under another user name. Delusional at best

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Good work, "Rah Rah"

Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    This is someone who was banned and has come back under another user name. Delusional at best
    Wrong again Pats troll.

Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    On a serious note, the Jets were without all of their playmakers, save Kerley, facing the 2 best defenses in the NFL.

Things will (hopefully) look much different with Stephen Hill + Keller facing the likes of the Indy defense
    Sure, but Luck is going to pick them apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I guess this isn't a violation of board rules?
    Of course it is. And the poster should absolutely be banned for it.

But Ray, I hate to be the one to tell you, if teh rules here were enforced as strongly as you'd like, you yourself would have been lifetiem banned ages ago as well.

So maybe, just maybe, you should THANK the Mods here that they're so lenient. They let this obvious troll be obvious for a wee while sure (he'll get the ban-hammer he rightfully deserves eventually I'm sure), but they've also let you stay despite years of comments and posts that, in a strict interpritation of forum rules, would have landed you permabanned.

Food for thought mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Looks like Jetfan16 has taken his obsession to a new level.

Fake handles, calling posters out indirectly, I guess this isn't a violation of board rules?

Even funnier, the same clown who carried on for several weeks when another poster was called out and campaigned openly for a banning has no problem with this thread and even partakes. Nice job DDNY.
    What even FUNNIER? You calling out someone for a banning when in this very post alone, you call someone a clown and call out not one, but TWO, other posters DIRECTLY.

Can't make this stuff up.

As far as I can tell Rah_Rah has not violated any rule.

Unless there's one against being funny.

Rookie
    I'm sorry but the posters on this board take themselves way to seriously!really funny stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Of course it is. And the poster should absolutely be banned for it.

But Ray, I hate to be the one to tell you, if teh rules here were enforced as strongly as you'd like, you yourself would have been lifetiem banned ages ago as well.

So maybe, just maybe, you should THANK the Mods here that they're so lenient. They let this obvious troll be obvious for a wee while sure (he'll get the ban-hammer he rightfully deserves eventually I'm sure), but they've also let you stay despite years of comments and posts that, in a strict interpritation of forum rules, would have landed you permabanned.

Food for thought mate.
    I have banned for far less than this, I expect the same in return for any other poster.

It would be also wrong for you to assume I'm crying wolf, I get it, a poster or two out there can't stand the fact I have a problem with a certain kind of poster on the board and has made it his personal agenda to mock me. I can take that, don't mind it, but when I get banned for it, so should this tool!