Thread: Gastineau Half Time Speech Recording

Gastineau Half Time Speech Recording

I can't stop laughing. The game was exciting, but this was still probably my highlight of Monday night.

http://soundcloud.com/rich-ryan/gastineau-ring-of-honor

Jets Insider VIP
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How embarassing. The Dolphins are putting taylor and thomas in the ring of honor at sunday's game. Im sure its gonna be a hell of a lot classier then this.

What a joke we are.

Sounds like Macho Man Savage on slow play.

Oooohhhh yeaaaaah!

The sad thing is, besides the whole god/stadium thing, he's absolutely right. Jets fans at the stadium are complete A-HOLES for booing the team or Sanchez or Tebow or any of the other players when they are still in a close game with a really great team.

The Jets were banged up all the hell and still putting up a great fight, and the Jag-offs in the stands start booing?

Does anyone really think booing is going to inspire the team to victory in the second half?

You wonder why fans of other teams, the media, etc. think Jets fans are a GD joke and they laugh at you. I have a F'ing news flash for you; you act like spoiled little brats and don't support the team. When things on the field start going even a little bit wrong you start booing or you're dead ass silent when the other team is on offense.

Seattle's 12th man plays for Seattle, NY Jets' 12th man plays for the visiting team unless everything is going perfect. That's why Jets fans are considered a GD joke by everyone.

That is an incredible piece of audio. It just gets better as it goes along, culminating with the slurred "Hallelujah!!!!" at the end. That was truly hilarious.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    The sad thing is, besides the whole god/stadium thing, he's absolutely right. Jets fans at the stadium are complete A-HOLES for booing the team or Sanchez or Tebow or any of the other players when they are still in a close game with a really great team.

The Jets were banged up all the hell and still putting up a great fight, and the Jag-offs in the stands start booing?

Does anyone really think booing is going to inspire the team to victory in the second half?

You wonder why fans of other teams, the media, etc. think Jets fans are a GD joke and they laugh at you. I have a F'ing news flash for you; you act like spoiled little brats and don't support the team. When things on the field start going even a little bit wrong you start booing or you're dead ass silent when the other team is on offense.

Seattle's 12th man plays for Seattle, NY Jets' 12th man plays for the visiting team unless everything is going perfect. That's why Jets fans are considered a GD joke by everyone.
    Maybe other teams and the media think the Jets are 'GD joke' because the Jets put a player who literally quit mid season on a team into their ring of honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Like Dimes View Post
    I can't stop laughing. The game was exciting, but this was still probably my highlight of Monday night.

http://soundcloud.com/rich-ryan/gastineau-ring-of-honor
    Ill agree with you here. If it weren't for my 3 hours straight of "F the Texans" chant to our neighboring fans, I probably would have left by 9:30.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Like Dimes View Post
    I can't stop laughing.
    How 'bout now?

-

Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    Maybe other teams and the media think the Jets are 'GD joke' because the Jets put a player who literally quit mid season on a team into their ring of honor.
    The actual team can be considered a joke for any number of reasons. I was talking specifically about the A-hole fans at the stadium booing like spoiled little jag-offs

Hall Of Fame
    HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    How 'bout now?

-

Where's the Wesley Walker version? I heard he had some crazy things to say too.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    BINGO!!!! I go to games at Clink all the time and those fans dont stop, even in the worst of times when they knew they were out of the playoff hunt, they still brought the noise.

When I first moved to Seattle, I was shocked by the fan base here. They are LOUD and at the same time respectful to visiting fans.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    We were in the concourse, Holy Sh*t, he really is an azzzhole.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

SAR I
    Wesley was tanked too. Everybody was laughing at his speech.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

SAR I
    True....though I've heard many times WW is a genuinly good guy, so over the years he may have created enough good will to have those in charge of the tapes forget where his speech was...as opposed to that deutchbarg Gastineau.

How 'bout now?

-
    Gone with the wind

i guess the only way to come back and watch this team is do what mostly all fans do get drunker than hell.

Hall Of Fame
    True....though I've heard many times WW is a genuinly good guy, so over the years he may have created enough good will to have those in charge of the tapes forget where his speech was...as opposed to that deutchbarg Gastineau.

I'll give Gastineau credit. When Favre laid down for Strahan to break Gastineau's record, Mark was pure class.

He's a drunken idiot. Who in the Hamour isn't?

Except for one Sprite drinking idiot.

I met Wesley at a fan gathering in Miami in 1999 or so. Great guy, truly humble, funny as all hell. Told me things about white women and swimming pools that have stuck with me to this day.

I met Joe Klecko in 1981 at some lame vacation weekend thing in the Catskills my parents dragged me to, another great guy, really good to the fans.

Gastineau, die.

SAR I