Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 62

Thread: Actress Stacey Dash takes heat for Romney support

  1. #41
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    What I was inferrin' is that there are far more pervs in public schools, % wise and total.

    I understand and agree. But he's only negative on the Catholic ones.
    Other religions are allowed to be pedophiles in HIS opinion. Catholics , by nature, are evil in his eye.
    Alluded to before, he probably got his butt kicked on a regular basis by Catholic HS football players. Traumatized for life. LOL.

  2. #42
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    I understand and agree. But he's only negative on the Catholic ones.
    Other religions are allowed to be pedophiles in HIS opinion.OL.
    Link?

  3. #43
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Link?

    YOU!! Numerous posts over at least the last two years.


    And confirmed by NUMEROUS other JI posters. You can't cover yourself up or evade.

  4. #44
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    YOU!! Numerous posts over at least the last two years.


    And confirmed by NUMEROUS other JI posters. You can't cover yourself up or evade.
    Show me where I said pedophilia by non Catholics is OK.

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    6,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    I understand and agree. But he's only negative on the Catholic ones.
    Other religions are allowed to be pedophiles in HIS opinion. Catholics , by nature, are evil in his eye.
    Alluded to before, he probably got his butt kicked on a regular basis by Catholic HS football players. Traumatized for life. LOL.
    More likely he was trying to fit in and was snubbed throughout his HS years.

    Shortly thereafter his bruised ego was rehabbed by the soaring rhetoric of a sociology professor at West Wackaboo and BOOM! a liberal was born.

  6. #46
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Show me where I said pedophilia by non Catholics is OK.



    Ah, your lack of logic is understandable. Libs lack logic, in general.
    By ONLY attacking Catholics, your falure to include OTHERS clearly defines and confirms YOUR bias.

  7. #47
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Ah, your lack of logic is understandable. Libs lack logic, in general.
    By ONLY attacking Catholics, your falure to include OTHERS clearly defines and confirms YOUR bias.
    I see....by not be thrilled by the Catholic Churches response to pedophilia, I am ok with non Catholics pedophilia.

    Brilliant "logic".

  8. #48
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Alluded to before, he probably got his butt kicked on a regular basis by Catholic HS football players. Traumatized for life. LOL.
    It's interesting that the example you use is of Catholic male power over a powerless male victim.

  9. #49
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    It's interesting that the example you use is of Catholic male power over a powerless male victim.
    When Yeshiva has a football team..... we'll use them.

  10. #50
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    It's interesting that the example you use is of Catholic male power over a powerless male victim.

    The football players ust happened to be Catholic. And you just happened to be an offensive wimp. My findings are that in HS only obnoxious poeple got picked on.

  11. #51
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    When Yeshiva has a football team..... we'll use them.
    LOLz, you are doing a fine job of offsetting the stupid quotient in this thread.

    Andre Tippett says shalom!

  12. #52
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    LOLz, you are doing a fine job of offsetting the stupid quotient in this thread.

    Andre Tippett says shalom!
    HE was a terrific Linebacker.

  13. #53
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    HE was a terrific Linebacker.
    And....a Jew!

  14. #54
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    And....a Jew!

    Blacks can never be TRUE Jews. The religion does not accept them. Not formally. He was let into the Temple because he could was able to make a generous contribution because of his wealth. Plus there are some very substantial tax deductions for belonging to a temple as I have discovered over the years from Jewish friends. LOL.
    Now, Sid Luckman or Harris Barton were real Jews who were good players

  15. #55
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Blacks can never be TRUE Jews.
    You do know that there were African Jews during and BEFORE the time of Jesus, right?

  16. #56
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Plus there are some very substantial tax deductions for belonging to a temple as I have discovered over the years from Jewish friends.
    Are donations the Catholic church tax deductible?

  17. #57
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Are donations the Catholic church tax deductible?
    Legitimate ones yes. But I am aware of other type schemes, eh.

  18. #58
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    You do know that there were African Jews during and BEFORE the time of Jesus, right?

    Since Egypt was/is in Africa - yes.

    There are those that say American Blacks are the only true real Jews.
    I like "Jews for Jesus" a lot personally. Nice perspective.

  19. #59
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    19,603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I see....by not be thrilled by the Catholic Churches response to pedophilia, I am ok with non Catholics pedophilia.

    Brilliant "logic".
    Richard Sherman called - wanted to know if "u mad bro?".



  20. #60
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Richard Sherman called - wanted to know if "u mad bro?".


    Yeah to be honest. Someone says I am "pro" pedophilia I tend to defend myself.

    Go figure.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us