Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 66

Thread: Luck vs Suck.....predictions?

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like

    Luck vs Suck.....predictions?

    Colts 27
    Jets 13

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocityvirus View Post
    Colts 27
    Jets 13
    Great 4th post ....another hater. There isn't ONE expert that agrees with you.

    mark is NO Brees. But this franchise is not designed to his strenghts.


    But hate on.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know about the score, but I will easily bet with ANY Sanchez apologist that Andrew Lucks numbers will look twice as good as Sanchez's. Meanwhile, our QB sucks so f*cking bad that I'm willing to bet that a ROOKIE will totally outclass Sanchez.

    What's the world coming to when a starting 4th year NFL QB gets outplayed, outclassed, outwhatever, by a rookie?

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I don't know about the score, but I will easily bet with ANY Sanchez apologist that Andrew Lucks numbers will look twice as good as Sanchez's. Meanwhile, our QB sucks so f*cking bad that I'm willing to bet that a ROOKIE will totally outclass Sanchez.

    What's the world coming to when a starting 4th year NFL QB gets outplayed, outclassed, outwhatever, by a rookie?
    Very simple---no Reggie Wayne, Austin Collie, and an offensive line that gives him time to throw.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Very simple---no Reggie Wayne, Austin Collie, and an offensive line that gives him time to throw.
    heck..Im gonna cancel my cable and get all my analysis from him.

    Jaws, Steve Young, Kurt Warner, Trent Dilfer, Boomer, they must be wrong and our resident haters , in direct contrast to expertly backed opinion, think they are right.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Very simple---no Reggie Wayne, Austin Collie, and an offensive line that gives him time to throw.
    You just stole my thunder. I agree. What is outclassing on the football field? Luck is a talenetd rookie with a nice supporting class. Kind of like the 2009 & 2010 Jets. Good offensive line, very good WRs, and nice running game, strong defense. Brad Smith was also a very good weapon those two seasons.

    Very few QBs (not all) would be successful with the team the Jets are fielding right now.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have no pass rush = elite qb having all day to throw = Colts 27 Jets 13.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    24-7 Colts

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Westchester
    Posts
    1,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I don't know about the score, but I will easily bet with ANY Sanchez apologist that Andrew Lucks numbers will look twice as good as Sanchez's. Meanwhile, our QB sucks so f*cking bad that I'm willing to bet that a ROOKIE will totally outclass Sanchez.

    What's the world coming to when a starting 4th year NFL QB gets outplayed, outclassed, outwhatever, by a rookie?
    Let's be clear though - Sanchez and Luck are side-by-side at the bottom of the completion percentage category. So - twice as good - unlikely.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,757
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    We have no pass rush = elite qb having all day to throw = Colts 27 Jets 13.
    What makes Luck elite? He has the second worst completion % in the league...

    No Donald Brown, they'll be starting a guy named Vick Ballard at RB. We've shown signs of life defending the passing game, and Rex can generally confuse younger QBs.

    Mathis will not be playing, the Colts don't have JJ Watt ... with Keller back, Stephen Hill back, and the Chuckstrong momentum fading, the Jets are properly favored

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    heck..Im gonna cancel my cable and get all my analysis from him.

    Jaws, Steve Young, Kurt Warner, Trent Dilfer, Boomer, they must be wrong and our resident haters , in direct contrast to expertly backed opinion, think they are right.
    Jaws updated his QB rankings recently: he rates Sanchez #25 in the league, which means he thinks he's god-awful. None of the other guys you mentioned would even consider Sanchez for their QB if they were coaching. Just because they defend him against getting benched doesn't mean they think he's any good. As former QBs, they mostly think Tebow (the alternative) is terrible.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luck is a talenetd rookie with a nice supporting class. Kind of like the 2009 & 2010 Jets. Good offensive line, very good WRs, and nice running game, strong defense
    I love this from the Sanchez butt boys.

    Good offensive line
    Colts oline is average at best, not full of pro bowlers like mangold. moore and ferguson.

    very good WRs
    An aging reggie wayne and a bunch of nobodies is a very good wr corp?

    nice running game
    Donald Brown is one of the worst starting rbs in the league

    strong defense
    No its not. It is below average at best.

    Stop making excuses for Sanchez. He stinks. Luck has a mess around him and hes shining. Enough already. Its over. Sanchez is done here.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by djaparz View Post
    You just stole my thunder. I agree. What is outclassing on the football field? Luck is a talenetd rookie with a nice supporting class. Kind of like the 2009 & 2010 Jets. Good offensive line, very good WRs, and nice running game, strong defense. Brad Smith was also a very good weapon those two seasons.

    Very few QBs (not all) would be successful with the team the Jets are fielding right now.
    Luck has the supporting cast of a team that went 2-14 last year. Colts have awful personnel outside of Luck, Wayne, and a couple d-linemen. Contrary to what you said, the Colts have virtually no running game and are one of the worst defenses in the league. Way to study up on the opponent!

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    I love this from the Sanchez butt boys.

    Good offensive line
    Colts oline is average at best, not full of pro bowlers like mangold. moore and ferguson.

    very good WRs
    An aging reggie wayne and a bunch of nobodies is a very good wr corp?

    nice running game
    Donald Brown is one of the worst starting rbs in the league

    strong defense
    No its not. It is below average at best.

    Stop making excuses for Sanchez. He stinks. Luck has a mess around him and hes shining. Enough already. Its over. Sanchez is done here.
    LOL yep. Luck's "great" supporting cast went 2-14 last season.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    What makes Luck elite? He has the second worst completion % in the league...
    He has 2 4th quarter comebacks already and has thrown for over 300 times 3x this season.

    and hes got no help besides an aging reggie wayne who he is making look better then peyton manning ever did.

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Jaws updated his QB rankings recently: he rates Sanchez #25 in the league, which means he thinks he's god-awful. None of the other guys you mentioned would even consider Sanchez for their QB if they were coaching. Just because they defend him against getting benched doesn't mean they think he's any good. As former QBs, they mostly think Tebow (the alternative) is terrible.
    What they say, almost in harmony, is NO QB could succeed under the current scenario.

  17. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Great 4th post ....another hater. There isn't ONE expert that agrees with you.

    mark is NO Brees. But this franchise is not designed to his strenghts.


    But hate on.
    A hater by definition is someone who can't be happy with someone elses success. Mark Sanchez has been anything but a successful QB.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    What they say, almost in harmony, is NO QB could succeed under the current scenario.
    Jets had wide open receivers all night against the #2 D in the NFL just 2 days ago. I'm sure no QB could succeed under those circumstances

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,757
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's difficult to win on the road when you're a young team like Indy. Indy has had 3 cushy games at home....their one road game was a complete disaster.

    Like I said, the Jets are properly favored.

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    SF game we punt from end zone, Texans we punt from 20, Colts we punt from 40?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us