Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: New Story: Rex Ryan Has Final Call on Starting QB

All Jets 24/7
    Post Thanks / Like

Post New Story: Rex Ryan Has Final Call on Starting QB

Florham Park, N.J.: When the Jets decided to acquire Tim Tebow from the Denver Broncos this past offseason, talking heads around various sports media outlets claimed there was a quarterback controversy.* Before practice, let alone games, were even played, Rex Ryan had to field questions on the leash length on Mark Sanchez and when the inevitable takeover would happen.

Ryan gracefully announced Sanchez was, "their guy" over and over for whoever asked.

The season just passed the quarter mark, and Ryan is answering those same questions over and over due to the lack of production from Sanchez thus far.

"I'm not going...

More...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JI BREAKING NEWS TICKER View Post
    Florham Park, N.J.: When the Jets decided to acquire Tim Tebow from the Denver Broncos this past offseason, talking heads around various sports media outlets claimed there was a quarterback controversy.* Before practice, let alone games, were even played, Rex Ryan had to field questions on the leash length on Mark Sanchez and when the inevitable takeover would happen.

Ryan gracefully announced Sanchez was, "their guy" over and over for whoever asked.

The season just passed the quarter mark, and Ryan is answering those same questions over and over due to the lack of production from Sanchez thus far.

"I'm not going...

More...

GOOD. I am so sick and tired of Woody dictating to the staff. Let Rex fail or succeed on his own.