Thread: My email to Bob Glauber Re Lazy Boring writing

Practice Squad

My email to Bob Glauber Re Lazy Boring writing

I'm just so tired of reding the same story every day.

Subject: Lazy boring writing

Bob,

How do you have the nerve to accept your paycheck every week.

You have written the exact same "Sanchez/Tebow won't work" story since Tebow arrived.

I could do the same kind of job that you're doing. All I'd need is a copying machine.

How I miss picking up the paper every day and reading a Jets story that contains News and professional insight.

Maybe even a story about one if the other 50 something players on the team.

One of the reasons why the new Jets receivers are so Unknown is because none of the lazy beat writers in town have bothered to interview them.

How about surprising your readers by actually putting in a days work today?

Thanks,
    Bud

Quote Originally Posted by BUD329 View Post

Bob,

You have written the exact same "Sanchez/Tebow won't work" story since Tebow arrived.

I could do the same kind of job that you're doing. All I'd need is a copying machine.

How I miss picking up the paper every day and reading a Jets story that contains News and professional insight.

One of the reasons why the new Jets receivers are so Unknown is because none of the lazy beat writers in town have bothered to interview them.

Thanks,
    Bud
    1. It hasn't worked

2. Other than Kerley, who's still not ranked in the top 40 of Yards receiving, the receivers haven't done anything worth writing about.

3. People read the Tebow stories.

Bob,

Thanks,
    Bud

And as we know it's not just Glauber..EVERY writer feels they need to mention Tebow daily, if not hourly..

And don't forget the NFL itself

http://www.nfl.com/qs/tebowzone/index.jsp

Practice Squad

Do people stillk read the Tebow stories?

I know I don't read them any more.

Why bother? If there was any real news about the situation changing, it would be on the back page.

All we get is the same opinionated ":this can never work" stories day in and day out. I stopped reading them weeks ago. Maybe I'llk read the first 2 sentences and if there's nothing newsworthy I just turn the page.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    1. It hasn't worked

2. Other than Kerley, who's still not ranked in the top 40 of Yards receiving, the receivers haven't done anything worth writing about.

3. People read the Tebow stories.
    Bob?

Anyway I'm tired of all the Sanchez/Tebow news too, but honestly did anyone expect anything different? The media may slam us but in reality they love us and our "circus" atmosphere because it sells papers. At the end of the day its all about $.

Bob,

Thanks,
    Bud

Could you add Gary Myers to this e-mail also

Bewildered Beast

Bob,

Thanks,
    Bud
    No calling out beat writers! I would ban you, but agree with you.

For what it's worth you look small by making it personal at the end; you may want to edit that.

Yes, that's a hint.

Jets Insider VIP
    No offense, but he won't care about your email, nor should he. He will still be paid and successful doing what he does, even if it's repetitive. Tebow sells and that is the bottom line. You're not going to influence him with 1 or 100 emails.

Practice Squad
    I'm sure it won't change anything but venting makes me feel better. I'm sure Woody hasn't noticed that I stopped buying J&j products when he failed to keep his promise to bring the Jets back to NY, either. But it makes me feel better.

One thing is for certain Glauber will see your post here. All these lazy writers troll here for their stories.